First Time Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortsub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am a 24/7 wearer due to urinary Incontinence. I have never before messed my diaper as an adult. But today, I can never say that again....

I think especially because I have been reading so many threads here, it gave me a sense of acceptance and when I felt the need, I simple relaxed and gave in. Granted, I do not think I would have done this if I were not at home.

There was a strange sense of calm from doing this. Shower clean up was not a burden.

Merry Christmas to you all and suppose to me to as I just received a present.

All the best,

Pete

Messing does feel good and can be a lot of fun.. as long as your respectful of other people.

attends10 said:
Messing does feel good and can be a lot of fun.. as long as your respectful of other people.

I agree I would always want to be respectful!

Messing is great, but at the same time if I am trying to enjoy the diaper for a good period of time ... messing actually ruins it. So ... don't mess till you are ready to change soon lol XD. It's like the grand finale.

It is a great feeling and cleaning is not a big thing, simple you take a shower. As said before you should respect other people and don't mess with other people around. They will not like the smell. ;)

Messing is awesome! Though, I don't do it often. I do like it though!

Messing can be a mind blowing experience. Pardon the pun, but it can feel spectacular and I think everyone has a unique preference for what the resultant is. Shower is the way to go for clean up

I do it as well. I'm not a big fan of the clean up, and the actual "product" doesn't do anything for me, but it's the quickest, most sure fire way for me to become my little persona. That feeling of abject horror that I get when I "accidentally" mess in my pants makes me feel so instantly little and helpless that it's hard to describe. It would be nice not to have to do the clean up though, but as the others said, the shower works wonders. I usually like to change straight away though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back