• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First time interacting online about ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeJeffrey

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is my very first time making any interaction on the internet involving ABDL stuff. First off I am a diaper lover and I only just wear them, I like having a secret. I am in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, witch does know about this and also does support me. I am in college right now pursuing a degree in the trade. Some of my hobbies include Biking (motorcycle, and mountain) and 3D printing. I am excited to be making a post and talking with all of you on here.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, sinceiwassmall, Dabsanddiapers and 3 others
Hello and welcome aboard! I joined about 10 months ago (also being my first abdl interaction on the internet) and it’s been super liberating and informative 😊

Reactions: Angelapinks and NappyNicky
This place helps you realize that it’s normal and you’re not alone. I love some of the conversations I have here. Liberating is the best word to describe just talking about a love for diapers. Welcome !

Reactions: Diaperon, Lumos and Angelapinks
Welcome to ADISC GeorgeJeffrey, hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be as I and many others have.
It is wonderful that you have someone to accept you as you are.
My enginnering trade is in metalwork. What trade are you doing a degree in? I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astrometry, space exploration, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Reactions: Angelapinks and GeorgeJeffrey
My degree will be Manufacturing technology, I want to get into the business of building manufacturing lines and improving current ones.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I hope that all goes well with your studies and personal life (plus getting that balance between the two just right, (or should I say 'ideal').
Here in Australia our manufacturing industry is generally down sizing, getting smaller because of the cost of labor and materials, compared to some other countries. (I work supporting the training sector). Thank you for answering my question.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC. I've still kind of a newbie when it comes to ABDL stuff, even though I pretty much was one since I was about 11. Although I started being fascinated with diapers after I was completely potty trained. My other interests are computers, baseball, and watching cartoons (both for kids and adults).

GeorgeJeffrey said:
My degree will be Manufacturing technology, I want to get into the business of building manufacturing lines and improving current ones.
I was involved in Manufacturing Technology in the HVAC field but on the Quality Analyst side of things. Welcome.

Welcome!

GeorgeJeffrey said:
This is my very first time making any interaction on the internet involving ABDL stuff. First off I am a diaper lover and I only just wear them, I like having a secret. I am in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, witch does know about this and also does support me. I am in college right now pursuing a degree in the trade. Some of my hobbies include Biking (motorcycle, and mountain) and 3D printing. I am excited to be making a post and talking with all of you on here.
Hello! Nice introduction! Glad you are here! Welcome! I also love diapers! 🤣

GeorgeJeffrey said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have a 4-year degree in Electronics Engineering Technology.
Wentworth Institute (Boston, MA)
I am in dydees 24/7 due to Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back