First time in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

islander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It is finally happening. I have the house for myself for a couple of days and so I decided to take the advantage. Yesterday I received a pack of Tena Slip diapers and currently I have been diapered since 12 and a half hours. My plan is to wear until Monday 6 pm which will make it 96 hours in total. I have prohibited myself from the potty completely, so I will use my diapers for both #1 and #2. Do you boys and girls have any tips for me to make this almost 24/7 experience even better? I would appreciate any tips.

video games are always fun, have a bag ready for the messy diapers, they will stink.

You can watch some kids' TV shows. And gaming is fun too

yes..your skin may not be used to such long term exposure to wet and messy nappies, make sure your using the appropriate powder and creams so there is no rain on your parrade

MommyandMattling said:
yes..your skin may not be used to such long term exposure to wet and messy nappies, make sure your using the appropriate powder and creams so there is no rain on your parrade

Yes I agree with MommyandMattling.

Getting sore is no fun. So if you need a change, then change.

Am I understanding you right "making it more fun" Do you wont to spent time in Little space? Or is this just a DL thing.

Siysiy

Aaaah, I remember the first time I was diapered for a full week... Good times... Play games, watch tv, and get everything you need from the market so you won't have to leave the house after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back