First time I called my caregiver, mommy

abjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It wasn't easy first time I called my caregiver as mommy. It took me sometimes, even though I really wanted to call her mommy, as she took care of me as her child. When she called me baby sometimes, then I started to call her mommy. This has been going on over 2 years until somebody spread rumors.

Reactions: LucasFromTazmily
Mike Pence calls his wife "Mother".

pacifierPaige said:
Mike Pence calls his wife "Mother".
I think it's not uncommon for spouses with kids to get into the habit of referring to their spouses as "mom" or "dad" because that's how they refer to them to their kids, so I imagine it's like that

Reactions: babyscotty37, LilByte and littlemoosey
Bnuuy said:
I think it's not uncommon for spouses with kids to get into the habit of referring to their spouses as "mom" or "dad" because that's how they refer to them to their kids, so I imagine it's like that
I LOVE your avatar and your "name" it is perfectly executed!

littlemoosey said:
I LOVE your avatar and your "name" it is perfectly executed!
Thanks :) The avatar is from Lea and Pop which is a sort of cocomelon type kids song animation thing but with a lot cuter animation

Reactions: littlemoosey
abjr said:
It wasn't easy first time I called my caregiver as mommy. It took me sometimes, even though I really wanted to call her mommy, as she took care of me as her child. When she called me baby sometimes, then I started to call her mommy. This has been going on over 2 years until somebody spread rumors.
It’s so good that yiu can acknowledge your relationship

Back