• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

First time for everything

cannamommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Ok so have to jump on to tell all of you and my little man thought I should , but today was my first official day of actually wearing a diaper ! Lol we decided to try it out because like I mentioned in a previous post I’ll be wearing something like a diaper after giving birth ( sorry if TMI) so I tried a little dreamer and a crinklz. Coming from someone who last was in diapers as an actual baby is was weird but not horrible, I don’t think I’ll be going the full adult diaper after birth but had to give it a go. Any suggestions for a slimmer less bulky option?

JaysonTheRegressor

JayJay
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other
Regular medical diapers like ATNs aren't thick but are mostly reliable
I'd definitely say to wear something form fitting over it since the tapes are weak sometimes

cannaboy88

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Thanks JayJay! I can’t really help her out as I only wear AB diapers:) it was fun and a bonding experience to see my mommy actually wear with me!

SpAzpieSweeTot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Something like an abena abri wing. It's got an elastic belt that goes on first, then you stick the front tabs to the belt. Because of the belt, you can pull it down, but it's stronger than a pull-up.

blaincorrous

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok so have to jump on to tell all of you and my little man thought I should , but today was my first official day of actually wearing a diaper ! Lol we decided to try it out because like I mentioned in a previous post I’ll be wearing something like a diaper after giving birth ( sorry if TMI) so I tried a little dreamer and a crinklz. Coming from someone who last was in diapers as an actual baby is was weird but not horrible, I don’t think I’ll be going the full adult diaper after birth but had to give it a go. Any suggestions for a slimmer less bulky option?
Oh, if your post partum, the Poise underwear with the purple bow on the front is ridiculously popular. My wife still uses them for her period overnight on her first few days.

Otherwise, if you want to go for the full tilt DL angle try ABU Ultra. Trust me on this. Up late at night for a feeding, you might appreciate having a diaper. Deal with the baby, or go have a pee. Why not both? I found diapers indispensable on a functional level for that scenario. It will last to the morning, no matter how much you drank.

Soarandragon

Diapered Dragon
Est. Contributor
Role
Northshore has several items that you could go with (i.e supremes, supreme lites, betterdrys, air supremes, etc.) Northshore also has amazing customer service and will send out samples free of charge to make sure you get what you want.

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
If you want to try a pull up, I'd highly recommend Dry Direct.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Any suggestions for a slimmer less bulky option?
Crinklz is one of the highest absorbencies, lowest priced, and thinnest diapers on the market currently. You really can't do better if you want something thin that's not going to leak all over on the first use.

cannaboy88

Contributor
Role
Thank you guys for helping my mommy with suggestions! Best community ever

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My wife used Alway Discreets during the day and something thicker during the night. She used ATN pull ups at night but I’d probably get her something from Northshore if I were getting her something thicker now.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Northshore Supreme Lite are a nice all-white tabbed diaper that's thin enough to be comfy under tight clothes. I wear them to work daily.

Last edited: