BabyRaptor88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Yesterday morning was my first time feeling 'little', and it was interesting. I woke up from sleeping sucking my paci and cuddling my stuffed animals, and I felt content/satisfied or however you describe it, as I'm not quite sure. I wan't wearing a diaper, although I will on Friday. Was wondering if this was a form of littlespace.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, ichinyan and medfet878
BabyRaptor88 said:
Yesterday morning was my first time feeling 'little', and it was interesting. I woke up from sleeping sucking my paci and cuddling my stuffed animals, and I felt content/satisfied or however you describe it, as I'm not quite sure. I wan't wearing a diaper, although I will on Friday. Was wondering if this was a form of littlespace.
Could have been, glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: LittleEnigma
I guess I've always been little I remember being a young kid and wanting to use items for baby's like a highchair and stuff like that,I guess I never really outgrew it

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and medfet878
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878
BabyRaptor88 said:
Enjoy being little, whether it be occasional or permanent, being little is soooooooo soothing and relaxing in an otherwise stressed out world. 🤗 :giggle: (y)

Reactions: medfet878
Back