• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

First Semester Almost Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Almost finished with my first semester of college and let me say, i have been at school since the second week of August and it just hit me a few weeks ago that I was in college. It has been a blast and I have enjoyed everything so far.

Also, as I was cleaning up my room for winter break, I found some really old wal-mart pull ups that I had stuck in a box at the top of my closet. I have now cut those up and are going to make a huge diaper and make sure to get lots of water into my room before I do anything. I am thinking since this friday is the sleep in diapers friday I can get away with it almost. I will have to figure out a way to use my meal plans and eat....still in the planning stages as I can say...

Well hope everybody in college has had a great fall semester if you are on the two semester schedule or 2 great quarters if you are on the quarter system.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'll be going to college next year, but highschools still a blast.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm on my 6th year of college, but yeah it's still cool :p. Especially now that I live off campus in my own apartment and have a car. That helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.