First retail store to stock abdl diapers

Not going to happen. Most main stream media and normal people don't know we exist. If you are very young you mite see it in our life time but most of us here wont. Sure the ones that seen the CSI episode with diapers in it have a clue. There are other episodes with diaper snippets in it but it wont stay into long term memory. It's wishful thinking.

In a world where this might happen, I feel Target would be a possible option. More likely it will be Dry 24/7, Simples, or anything all white (or one color).

Last edited:
The main problem is that none of the companies that most of us have in mind have the ability to supply enough product to supply all the Wal-Marts or Targets in the US and Canada. There are about 6,000 Wal-Marts in the US alone, Goodnites for instance in many super centers are stocked as follows:
Boys 34 L/XL- 4-6 on shelf, 8-10 in back
Boys 11 L/XL- 10-12 on shelf, 20-24 in back
Boys 44 S/M- 4-6 on shelf, 8-10 in back
Boys 12 S/M- 10-12 on shelf, 20-24 in back
Boys 44 XS- 2-3 on shelf, 4-6 in back
Boys 15 XS- 6-8 on shelf, 12-16 in back
Girls 34 L/XL- 1-2 on shelf, 3-5 in back
Girls 11 L/XL- 3-6 on shelf, 8-10 in back
Girls 44 S/M- 4-6 on shelf, 8-10 in back
Girls 12 S/M- 10-12 on shelf, 20-24 in back
Girls 44 XS- 1-2 on shelf, 2-3 in back
Girls 15 XS- 2-3 on shelf, 4-6 in back
So in other words at any given point in time Wal-Mart has over 5,000 Goodnites in the store. Multiply that by 6,000 stores and you find out that in order to supply Walmart you need to make 30 million Goodnites diapers every time they need resupplied. That is the equivalent of roughly 3 million packages of Goodnites (11 or 12 count).
Do any companies you have in mind have the ability to make 3 million packages of 11-12 diapers every other week?

The other problem is shelf space comes at a premium in stores like Wal-Mart, many Wal-Marts are cutting back the shelf space they are giving to Goodnites and Underjams and are also cutting back on their selection and space set aside for adult products like Depends et al as well. So they are actually trending in the opposite direction, that is the reality of the matter. With all that in mind there is absolutely no chance that they carry anything along the lines any of you had in mind. It definitely won't happen in my lifetime and likely by that point most everything will transition to online (ie Amazon) anyways which will make it a moot point.

Reactions: neophyte
Have you ever studied the idea that products for ABDL are limited in quantity to avoid lowering prices? You know the Chinese manufacturers that manufactures for ABDL brands, can provide 50'000'000 PC's per week. So it's not a problem of suppliers. After , if I were in the place of the ABDL shops, I will do the same of course.

Last edited:
Question!

If Wal-Mart were to put ONE ABDL diaper SKU on the shelf... what diaper should that be?

Something simple like Fab Sense?
Something cool like Rearz Rebel?
Something super ABDL like ABU or Crinklz?
Something less daring like Northshores new colour diapers?

I'm leaning towards Northshores new line of diapers to get things rolling and maybe attract new customers.

But would people ever choose ABDL over this if they didnt want boring white?

shopping.png

neophyte said:
Question!

If Wal-Mart were to put ONE ABDL diaper SKU on the shelf... what diaper should that be?

Something simple like Fab Sense?
Something cool like Rearz Rebel?
Something super ABDL like ABU or Crinklz?
Something less daring like Northshores new colour diapers?

I'm leaning towards Northshores new line of diapers to get things rolling and maybe attract new customers.

But would people ever choose ABDL over this if they didnt want boring white?

View attachment 32549

None, none of the products that you propose have a chance to arrive in store, even in your dreams it will not happen.if it happens one day you say that you will pay your diapers, at least 30% more expensive, but I think we would be more 50% more expensive.

Something less daring like Northshore. And their diapers are better quality in general than what's provided. That would be my only reccomendation.

Last edited:
Walmart is not going to risk space on something like this, they took depends briefs off the shelf for a reason, they took fitted breifs off the shelf for a reason and before that they took poly fitted briefs off the shelf for a reason... and that reason they don't want the stigma of diaper like products on their shelves that they can't argue are discreet.
the only possibility would be medical supply stores picking up the higher end northshores.

I know this reality might be something some of you don't wish to face, but just because message boards are made up of a lot of people doesn't mean that we are in any way a major population that retail feel compelled to target directly. I mean ask yourself this question, how many neighbors, family members or people nearby do you know who are adult babies or diaper lovers? Is it a majority? If so did you move into this situation in some form of Commune?

I think we need build awareness and a non erotic/fetish image of ABDL Diapers. We need to make diapers overall seem more fun, hygienic, and practical for the average person and for many situations. And we need to make DL more common, understandable, and okay for people of all ages to want to wear diapers. I see far too many people handling and dealing with a lot of stress by themselves and alone just because they cannot talk about their ABDL or enjoy their ABDL.

This isn't something you can convince the masses of and trying to is not going to get people doing anything but questioning your mental state. Just go ahead and try to have a rational conversation with someone convinced adult babies and diaper lovers are pedophiles (you're not going to change their mind and you're going to deal with at the very least some possible flaming or worse).

Last edited:
rennecfox said:
the only possibility would be medical supply stores picking up the higher end northshores

Should Northhores be the guarantees and the sufficient standards?

If only Toys R Us had sold adult baby diapers in their baby department. Imagine if that alone kept the fiscally solvent...haha.

dogboy said:
If only Toys R Us had sold adult baby diapers in their baby department. Imagine if that alone kept the fiscally solvent...haha.
Yes, we could have picked up our diapers and if we behaved maybe a new toy.

Reactions: neophyte
This topic has become an utopia.

Well, there's always Spencer's, selling sex toys right in the middle of your local mall. I could see it being a small possibility at a store like that. But I would doubt they would sell any super-babyish diaper; the vibes it would send out among the rest of the sexual paraphernalia would probably be a bit too creepy for most.

At least around here, all I can ever find on store shelves are junky store brand along with stuff like Depend. Even then, I’m lucky if I can even find something similar to the Depend Protection with Tabs. It’s all pretty much just underwear type stuff similar to Depend Fit Flex or Real Fit. All of which is junk. In my opinion, if it can’t do much as absorb one full bladder’s worth of urine, it shouldn’t be sold as an incontinence product.

I do agree that at the very least, stores should be selling things like Tranquility ATN, etc. and less of the so-called incontinence underwear.

I can guarantee that if stores sold products like Tranquility ATN, Abena M4/L4, and/or ConfiDry 24/7, these products would FLY OFF THE SHELVES!

Unfortunately premium diapers like Betterdry or Crinklz or northshores megamax will probably never be in a walmart or target due to the fact both companies charge for self space ontop of taking a percentage of each sale this way they maximize thier profits with a reduced overhead. Retail companies would also have to raise prices due to the cost of retail space being high and diapers taking up so much space.

Reactions: trysexiea
Considering what retail companies do to product quality to stock shelves in the amount that they do, I'm perfectly fine purchasing diapers from an online or brick n mortar specialty store.

trysexiea said:
Have you ever studied the idea that products for ABDL are limited in quantity to avoid lowering prices? You know the Chinese manufacturers that manufactures for ABDL brands, can provide 50'000'000 PC's per week. So it's not a problem of suppliers. After , if I were in the place of the ABDL shops, I will do the same of course.

Have you considered that buying much more requires more capital outlay - to pay for the products, to pay for the shipping (you don't get an extra shipping container for free), to pay for storage and distribution etc.

Plus *can* they do that amount or do you just *think* they can? They have plenty of other customers who they need to fulfil too, and maybe the capacity is lower at the higher quality we demand.

Reactions: Fenrir
So possibly walgreens will make a deal with Northshore care to stock products. Walgreens has there own brand of adult diapers however you can order northshore diapers and have them shipped to walgreens. sounds like walgreens is competing against themselves unless it the begining of a relationship. Northshores diapers are much better then walgreens brand. Either way it wont be long before printed briefs are available at some stores.

I don't see it happening. I guess the dream lives on, but realistically this is a very niche thing. It would be like expecting WalMart to start stocking leather masks.

I don't see it happening either, consumer products are moving out of stores, not in, as logistics, automation, and production methods continue to improve, there'll be little point in buying diapers in store.

Back