First retail store to stock abdl diapers

Abdlforfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So with all of the abdl and printed diapers out on the market today which big retail store will be the first to sell adult printed style diapers in there stores. All it would take is a cool diaper design and Walmart or target willing to stock and it could hurt online diaper retailers. It is only a matter of time. The two largest abdl printed diaper companies can’t even keep up on the demand.

I don't think it's feasible. The markets aren't comparable. As you say, they can't even keep up with our demand. I doubt the method they use to fulfill their orders could produce at that scale and I have no idea if the larger production machinery is capable of making those diapers at all without significant and expensive adjustments. I suspect at this stage, it would be the sort of thing they'd have decline because it would put them out of business.

No way they have the ability to order in mass quantities and store as well

It’s only a matter of time. There are more people into wearing diapers then most on here think

It will be a company like thrust vector who’s making crinklz or Forsite either way only a matter of time

It’s still very much a niche thing and a niche market. In all reality, I doubt it will blow up to that extent. It may grow, but most likely not enough to warrant major retailers stocking adult diapers to that extent. Heck, the ones they sell on shelves are barely good enough for those who need them medically.

Although are ranks seem to be increasing, it is still a small niche in the market and store shelf space is expensive.

I don't see this happening in the foreseeable future.

Haha we read stuff fun in the morning when you wake up, good but more seriously you're not ready to see any "A.B.D.L" or "A.D.L" products, without supermarket shelves, at best you'll have products "A.D.U" it is the most neutral market and can cover all the others.

You can't even get variety of decent medical diapers for adults which in many cases have been crowded off shelves, why would you believe that general retailers would suddenly go after something of this nature?

Last edited:
Reactions: Poofybutt
They'd much much much sooner stock decent plastic backed diapers like ATN than ABDL printed diapers. Plus a lot of these places are very conservative. I mean for example, despite everything the behemoth Walmart has in its stores, they don't even sell adult toys outside of vibrating rings. Seems like ABDL diapers would be pretty outlandish for most common folk.

Plus a lot of people just love causing needless controversy. I don't doubt someone somewhere will be outraged and make a big deal about printed diapers on shelves (look at Tykables)

Sheepies said:
They'd much much much sooner stock decent plastic backed diapers like ATN than ABDL printed diapers. Plus a lot of these places are very conservative. I mean for example, despite everything the behemoth Walmart has in its stores, they don't even sell adult toys outside of vibrating rings. Seems like ABDL diapers would be pretty outlandish for most common folk.

Plus a lot of people just love causing needless controversy. I don't doubt someone somewhere will be outraged and make a big deal about printed diapers on shelves (look at Tykables)

actually, anyway there is no chance that models AB arrives on the shelves, on the other hand it is not impossible that colorful models but neutral gets there everything is a question marketing.

Haha, not a chance for multiple reasons.

Even if they did they'd want to cut quality to keep prices low.

I’m not saying retail stores are going to stock abdl style diapers like Tykables and abu style however stores like target and Walmart i can see these stores picking products like crinklz / better dry or fab sense city print. There are plenty of people who use diapers for non abdl reason that would buy those type of diaper prints that can also be colorful rather then plain white diapers. Look at amazon they sell printed style diapers. Probably won’t be long before amazon has pick up areas or retail stores.

Reactions: TabaCrate
As far as considering ABDL as a "Lifestyle" that is controversial, that goes away when you realize how strong the demand is for high performance diapers for adults. Also, Target already sells vibrators for women. I bought two different designs from Target. Sex sells. We'll see.

Personally i wouldn't see them selling a diaper with baby prints on them but maybe a colorful diaper or maybe something more adult looking. They got always and goodnites so why not the new north shore color diapers or a rearz all black?

There are neutral printed style diapers that can be used by both abdl and non abdl the demand is too much and the small online shops can’t keep them in stock and distribution is expensive cause cases of diapers are heavy and expensive to ship. It’s only a matter of time, crinklz which can clearly manufacture more then the others will fill the shelves. Forsite is another company that has printed diapers that can go both ways.

First sell online, if the item sells then sell in store!!!

I'm sure Wal-Mart/Target is aware of this new print diaper market; and that there are new styles of diapers. Why they haven't put any on the shelves, I dono. I get that the childish prints (which I love) might seem strange to most; but there must be an audience that would buy into prints like Rearz Rebel and other cool or pretty prints. Tena and plain white diapers with hospital print are so borrrrringgggg.

Washable Adjustable Teen/Adult Cloth Diaper For Bedwetting Incontinence Or Abdl
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Washable...For-Bedwetting-Incontinence-Or-Abdl/775986902

Up until just recently Wal mart was listing printed diapers; the page is no longer available and it seems they are not listing the Fab Sense anymore; also... the 404 error message on this diaper page is killing me :ROFLMAO:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fab-sense-city-print-adult-diapers/6000198713810

Secondly.

I think we need build awareness and a non erotic/fetish image of ABDL Diapers. We need to make diapers overall seem more fun, hygienic, and practical for the average person and for many situations. And we need to make DL more common, understandable, and okay for people of all ages to want to wear diapers. I see far too many people handling and dealing with a lot of stress by themselves and alone just because they cannot talk about their ABDL or enjoy their ABDL.

There are plenty of "normal" and helpful articles and discussions about being a diaper lover..

But there are far more strange and confusing articles, videos, and pages when you research ABDL. And even Tykables website is NSFW. Rearz website is a bit boring (as in not overwhelming and mature).

Don't get me wrong; I have a size 6 paci and I have sucked on it while messing myself; thats my AB side and it's private. I'm talking about DLs and IC right now which should not have to be private.

neophyte said:
First sell online, if the item sells then sell in store!!!

I'm sure Wal-Mart/Target is aware of this new print diaper market; and that there are new styles of diapers. Why they haven't put any on the shelves, I dono. I get that the childish prints (which I love) might seem strange to most; but there must be an audience that would buy into prints like Rearz Rebel and other cool or pretty prints. Tena and plain white diapers with hospital print are so borrrrringgggg.

Washable Adjustable Teen/Adult Cloth Diaper For Bedwetting Incontinence Or Abdl
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Washable...For-Bedwetting-Incontinence-Or-Abdl/775986902

Up until just recently Wal mart was listing printed diapers; the page is no longer available and it seems they are not listing the Fab Sense anymore; also... the 404 error message on this diaper page is killing me:ROFLMAO:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/fab-sense-city-print-adult-diapers/6000198713810

Walmart's site is a market place, like Amazon, eBay etc. anyone can sell on it does not mean it will be a day in the shelves. the keyword ABDL will only be good for sales in a non-specialized store (thank you for recording this information).

neophyte said:
Secondly.

I think we need build awareness and a non erotic/fetish image of ABDL Diapers. We need to make diapers overall seem more fun, hygienic, and practical for the average person and for many situations. And we need to make DL more common, understandable, and okay for people of all ages to want to wear diapers. I see far too many people handling and dealing with a lot of stress by themselves and alone just because they cannot talk about their ABDL or enjoy their ABDL.

There are plenty of "normal" and helpful articles and discussions about being a diaper lover..

But there are far more strange and confusing articles, videos, and pages when you research ABDL. And even Tykables website is NSFW. Rearz website is a bit boring (as in not overwhelming and mature).

Don't get me wrong; I have a size 6 paci and I have sucked on it while messing myself; thats my AB side and it's private. I'm talking about DLs and IC right now which should not have to be private.
As much as I think your ideas are sound, understand that it would take literally a miracle to make it go mainstream. Even if it does, it’ll probably be long past our lifetimes.

A good example, look at marijuana legalization and acceptance. It’s just now slowly starting to become more acceptable and allowable, and it’s 1000+ times more mainstream than ABDL and IC discussion.

This isn’t exactly a topic or interest that people talk about in the open for a reason. It’s too taboo, especially when it comes to the medical side, and it is a private matter. As nice as it would be to have easier access to quality diapers, the stigma and outside concerns behind it would be too much to overcome.

Honestly, I think going mainstream would ruin the community and experience for some. I think the community is in a good place right now, and any sort of monumental change could potentially throw off the balance.

There’s just a lot that works against our lifestyle going mainstream, bottom line.

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
Back