• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

First Quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have any of you ever tried this brand? For what I have avalible to me(Depends, Tena, Wal-Mart brand, and off brands) These are the best diapers i have ever tried. They hold roughly 2-2 3/4 bladders full. Nice and thick, lots and lots of padding rapping into the wings. Plus they are really cheap 16 diapers for $9. They hold a lot of mess too.

What is all of your experiences with this diaper brand?

Role
Diaper Lover
These are GREAT. Cheap, thick, nice plastic, quite baby like. I wear these regularly and enjoy them. Enjoy...

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My :twocents:

Pros: Cheap. Babyish. Comfortable.
Cons: Leaky (No leg gathers). Only 2 tapes. Thin.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Too square. Not enough length in the middle so the bottom tapes come below my hips, and they leak.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
First Quality = Medical Quality. Avoid avoid avoid avoid.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
First quality makes nearly a dozen different lines of adult diapers. I have tried a few of them. Some i like, some I don't.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hmm...well, the ones that I buy are plastic backed. And true the missing of leak guards do suck.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Several of the medical supply stores near me sell the basic First Quality plastic backed ones. The mediums are full-mat, white and have no funky printing on them. I've used them many times in the past ten years, usually as a fill-in diaper while I waited on my regular diapers to arrive in a shipment. They are adequate, but not very absorbent and prone to leaking. However, I would take them over a Depends any day. Interestingly, Sam's Club used to sell their own brand of adult diaper that was very similar to the First Quality, but it had better absorbency. I bought those regularly until they changed over to the cloth-like backing.
Spaz

Status
Not open for further replies.