Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperRaiUniverse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well last night was my first real expiramenting with crossdressing to feel more sissy/girly :) I was diapered for bed and I went in my closet to look for a more childish printed tee shirt, but I couldn't really find one, but I did come across one of my sister's old dresses, a little purple one with sort of puffy shoulders.

Normally I wouldn't have really thought about it and just huffed about people's old clothes being stored in my little closet, but this time I thought it would be neat to try it on for some reason :) It was really fun.

I'll have to delve into this sort of thing more often :)

abdl2727

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
know the feeling i would try on my sisters clothes from time to time but since then she moved out and no more fun dress up night. :(

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Yeah that would be nice. In my case, my sister lives in another state so borrowing her clothes is not possible.

SuperRaiUniverse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think I must clarify: This is not something she currently wears, and she has long since moved out, it's just something leftover from her younger days.

Robertwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So did it fit you alright? If I tried that I'd probably have ripped it apart trying to get it on.

SuperRaiUniverse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So did it fit you alright? If I tried that I'd probably have ripped it apart trying to get it on.

Yeah, I am rather skinny and my sister actually weighs more than me (and is quite a lot older).

It's probably left over from her skinnier days.

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I threw away all my ugly boy undies and replaced them with a new collection of girly panties ^__^

Have to stay true to who I really am, a little 24/7 diapered sissy girl!

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nice find there, I wish I had a dress to dress up in.

Status
Not open for further replies.