First Hand Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Tonight for the first time I finally wore a diaper somewhere besides my house, to my night English class. The reason I picked it was because theres only 4 people in the class, and it was for 2 and a half hours, so I usually needed to go to the restroom by the end pretty bad. I screwed around with friends and had fun just like any other night I go. I even wet the diaper half way through the class. I don't really see why its such a big deal to a lot of people to go out in public with a diaper on, wear a belt so your pants aren't sagging to your knees at the waist, and wear a shirt that covers the top part and your fine.

I'll more than likely do it again, it was a good experience. So to people that are hesitant of it, at least give it a try, be careful of shirts and pants, but no one is looking at your bum/crotch thinking you are wearing a diaper, it just doesn't happen like a lot of people think it will

Role
Private
Well, uhh, congrats, I guess!

I think it's been said a million times now, but here it goes again... No one is on the lookout for diapers, that's why it's so easy to get away with. If you take just a few minor precautions, no one will notice. And if they do, they certainly won't say anything.

School is a little different, however, this class of yours doesn't sounds like a typical school class. So yeah... good on you.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've worn to school a few times...And out in public to other places...It's really not as noticeable/bad as some people make it seem...

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
way to brave up and do it! It's a little awkward at first because you think that everyone is looking for a diaper, but as you do it more often the paranoid feeling diminishes. Just as long as the pants don't fall down, no one will really notice.

What kind of diaper did you use?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Congrats. I remember my first time wearing to school (in december), I was all paranoid and stuff.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
no one is looking at your bum/croch and thinking your wearing a diaper
I sometimes wonder if people in my school are wearing diapers. I once made a guess that this girl in my gym class had one on. The next day the aids following her around couldn't get her to keep her pants on... I was right... But then again as you might be able to tell she was in special ed which I didnt notice at first.

So the lesson is: it takes a diaper wearer to spot a diaper wearer.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I dunno why people make such a big deal about it. It's really something that you get used to after a couple times. After that, you get used to wearing around friends, and eventually family.

Changing in public isn't even that bad. Just go for the handicapped stall (It's like an apartment). Although this does get sketchy when someone walks in the bathroom and you're trying not to crinkle the plastic.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I sometimes wonder if people in my school are wearing diapers. I once made a guess that this girl in my gym class had one on. The next day the aids following her around couldn't get her to keep her pants on... I was right... But then again as you might be able to tell she was in special ed which I didnt notice at first.

So the lesson is: it takes a diaper wearer to spot a diaper wearer.

I'm always looking at girls' butts to see if they have a diaper on...And just because they are nice >__>...But it's hard to tell sometimes :(

A

annierighthurr

I'm always looking at girls' butts to see if they have a diaper on...And just because they are nice >__>...But it's hard to tell sometimes :(
Haha, I always look at everybody's butts for diapers. It's sick I tell you, I can't help it :(

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
lol not for me! i got a WHOLE bunch of hispanics in my school so they usually wear tight pants ive spotted at least 3 girls that wear.....im pretty sure of that too =-/ and congratz on your accomplishment chaz =]

A

annierighthurr

lol not for me! i got a WHOLE bunch of hispanics in my school so they usually wear tight pants ive spotted at least 3 girls that wear.....im pretty sure of that too =-/ and congratz on your accomplishment chaz =]
haha could be just big underwear too ;)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Congragulations!

I just wore to the dentist office for the first time ever yesterday, that was interesting.

But yeah like everyone else said no one else is going to notive if you do not wear real tight clothes.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
That's why I'd suggest not to wear to your own school on normal school days. There's always a fair amount of crazy situations at school - people playing around, or raging hormone levels making them stare at people's private areas, and if you are found out by some dumb coincidence, your social standing in school may suffer quite a bit.
Going out into public elsewhere is no big deal. You don't know any of the people around you, so if your diaper gets discovered by some dumb mistake, you couldn't care less because you won't see those people ever again. Also it's probably a lot less socially acceptable to stare at people's butts in public - or even grab them (happened to me before while wearing a diaper) than it may be at your school.

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well while I don't think when you wear outside your house and it's no big deal, and no one is on the lookout for your diaper it can be quite impossible sometimes. For me, at least. I don't even -own- a pair of fairly baggy pants.

Congrats on your accomplishment, though! I remeber the first time I did, it was only a poise panty, under a skirt and I was still so nervous.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Tonight for the first time I finally wore a diaper somewhere besides my house, to my night English class. The reason I picked it was because theres only 4 people in the class, and it was for 2 and a half hours, so I usually needed to go to the restroom by the end pretty bad. I screwed around with friends and had fun just like any other night I go. I even wet the diaper half way through the class. I don't really see why its such a big deal to a lot of people to go out in public with a diaper on, wear a belt so your pants aren't sagging to your knees at the waist, and wear a shirt that covers the top part and your fine.

I'll more than likely do it again, it was a good experience. So to people that are hesitant of it, at least give it a try, be careful of shirts and pants, but no one is looking at your bum/crotch thinking you are wearing a diaper, it just doesn't happen like a lot of people think it will

Glad you got up the nerve to do it. It's never as bad as you think it will be... and 99% of the time it's no problem at all.

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Congrats on your accomplishment, though! I remeber the first time I did, it was only a poise panty, under a skirt and I was still so nervous.
Aren't skirts good for hiding diapers? :)
I've wore diapers under skirts to all sort of places and my diapers were nicely hidden (budge wise:) ) even when they are really wet and bludgy.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well while I don't think when you wear outside your house and it's no big deal, and no one is on the lookout for your diaper it can be quite impossible sometimes. For me, at least. I don't even -own- a pair of fairly baggy pants.
Well thats because even if a girl is wearing rather tight pants, as long as its not skin tight, she can get away with wearing a diaper, as long as its not a bambino or abena xplus, because it makes her butt look a little bigger, and gives slightly more curves. The thing is the women won't pay attention to that, except maybe NON straight girls and guys will be the only ones who notice, and no one will complain whether they know it or not, cause they like a girl with a nice plump bottom! :) I know I do. I am more of a butt guy than a boob guy.

Aren't skirts good for hiding diapers? :)
I've wore diapers under skirts to all sort of places and my diapers were nicely hidden (budge wise:) ) even when they are really wet and bludgy.
Yes they do, unless someone sees it up it somehow. To prevent that just wear a pair of panties over top of the diaper, helps muffle the sound and covers it up so if anyone sees up your skirt they just see the panties. Must be regular cotton panties though, no bikini or thong or anything like that.

Also by the way, very sexy! ;)

Amelia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I hate wearing underwear over diapers

Spoils the feeling of wearing for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.