Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I had my first full 8 hours sleep last night in a diaper. It was sooooooooooooooooooo comfortable. I had to get up in the middle of the night to get something to drink and it felt really cool to get a glass of milk in my diaper and a tshirt. :3

wait until your in your fifty's and do that, you may wake up wet in the morning. -NOw that's a real wet dream!!

I keep a smaller gatorade bottle by my recliner where I sleep, with water in it, and I sip from that usually several times a night. (I wake up frequently at night)

I did my homework in my diaper last time I was padded

It's a great feeling to wear padded at night whether you wet or don't wet, I just like the feel.

First time sleeping padded. If only I could relive that night over and over again. :D

Okay, I may be weird, but I've slept in a diaper every night now. :blush: also found out my skinny butt fits in XL goodnight's

It is a great feeling to sleep and wake up padded. I still have on my diaper from last night (it's dry); 14 hours now.
:)

I had to change this morning. Woke up wet. >_< I haven't ever wet the bed before. Thought?

FoxyDl said:
I had to change this morning. Woke up wet. >_< I haven't ever wet the bed before. Thought?

Your body is getting use to diapers ,better get use to it and now do not sleep unpadded (I did once and woke up at 12am wetting the bed :eek:)
I went to sleep at 9:30pm last light dry woke up at 11:30pm and I had wet

Is that actually a thing? 0_o I didn't know your body could do that. Any posts on the subject?

FoxyDl said:
Is that actually a thing? 0_o I didn't know your body could do that. Any posts on the subject?
It must be able to as I was never a bed wetter but I now wet at least twice a week some time 3 , I've slept padded for 2 years now

Well, it's only been about a week since I even got my first diaper and only two nights that I've slept in one. Am I weird? Lol

FoxyDl said:
Well, it's only been about a week since I even got my first diaper and only two nights that I've slept in one. Am I weird? Lol

No it's a case of you can relax easier than others , I would also suggest you start looking at more absorbent diapers as it sounds like you'll be wetting more and more and enjoying it :biggrin:

Well, I've been getting samples to find my favorite. So far I like the comficare, but they're hard to find.

- - - Updated - - -

What are some good cost effective brands that have a quick shipping time/can be bought locally?

FoxyDl said:
Well, I've been getting samples to find my favorite. So far I like the comficare, but they're hard to find.
They've ceased production as thrust vector has moved production to Europe the new diaper is due out soon , pitty as I use comficare L10 my self and love them
p/s are you from uk ?

Nope, I'm a Texan. :)

FoxyDl said:
Nope, I'm a Texan. :)
Nice to talk I'm from the south of England

Nice to chat with you. I sent you a friend request. Is it pretty there? :)

So what are some good cost effective brands that have a quick shipping time/can be bought locally?

FoxyDl said:
Nice to chat with you. I sent you a friend request. Is it pretty there? :)

So what are some good cost effective brands that have a quick shipping time/can be bought locally?
Don't know stat a new thread asking bout US brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back