First ever purchase from rearz. The critter caboose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie902

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I recently purchased my first ever order from rearz. I decided to go with the critter caboose. With the massive capacity, I was interested to see what it would be like to fill it, and waddle around.

So, this afternoon I put the first pair on. It was so comfortable, soft and fit so nicely. Perfect fit. This is also the first time wearing a plastic backing diaper. Needless to say, it wasn't a disappointment. I love the loud sound of the crinkle as you walk, sit and move about.

While wearing the diaper, I decided to be bold. I had to run errands this afternoon.
So I drank massive amounts of water this morning and into the afternoon. I wanted to put it to the test.
I knew they weren't discrete, I knew they were loud and I didn't care.

So I went about my way. Went to the bank, costco, the mall and drug store. I wore it with pride.

I didn't care where I was, what I was doing. I just let it go whenever I needed to. The swell as so incredibly amazing. The crinkle was non stop. It held everything I had thrown at it.

When I got home I used it 2 more times, but on a lighter flow. I think I was getting to the end of the excessive water I drank.
the diaper was so full, no leaking yet. But I figured it was time to take it off and weigh it. It ended up weighing 4.8lbs
I'm so impressed with these diapers. I love everything about them.
Very happy with my first purchase

Reactions: subhubby1968, TigerDL, Diprs2 and 7 others
I've tried them before thought it be a good fit for times with no option to change. I also found them soft, comfy & fit well.
They definitely held a lot
not the advertised amount but way more than my Abena L4
the only negative I had for them besides the high price
no odor control at all

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
SparkyDog said:
I've tried them before thought it be a good fit for times with no option to change. I also found them soft, comfy & fit well.
They definitely held a lot
not the advertised amount but way more than my Abena L4
the only negative I had for them besides the high price
no odor control at all
Luckily I don't have to worry about price. As for the odor control, I was well hydrated so I didn't notice anything even after taking it off. But in the morning I'll see how they deal with a morning release.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Definitely report back
yea price just can't justify it when I wear for need 24-7 just gets very pricey

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Newbie902
Great choice indeed.

Reactions: Newbie902
Newbie902 said:
So, I recently purchased my first ever order from rearz. I decided to go with the critter caboose. With the massive capacity, I was interested to see what it would be like to fill it, and waddle around.

So, this afternoon I put the first pair on. It was so comfortable, soft and fit so nicely. Perfect fit. This is also the first time wearing a plastic backing diaper. Needless to say, it wasn't a disappointment. I love the loud sound of the crinkle as you walk, sit and move about.

While wearing the diaper, I decided to be bold. I had to run errands this afternoon.
So I drank massive amounts of water this morning and into the afternoon. I wanted to put it to the test.

So I went about my way. Went to the bank, costco, the mall and drug store. I wore it with pride.

I didn't care where I was, what I was doing. I just let it go whenever I needed to. The swell as so incredibly amazing. The crinkle was non stop. It held everything I had thrown at it.

When I got home I used it 2 more times, but on a lighter flow. I think I was getting to the end of the excessive water I drank.
the diaper was so full, no leaking yet. But I figured it was time to take it off and weigh it. It ended up weighing 4.8lbs
Oh. I love the Caboose! It’s a fun diaper. Not too babyish, IMO. And it holds A LOT!!! It’s a great diaper for all day use if you don’t want to have to change mid-day.

Reactions: Diprs2, QTnPLASTIC and Newbie902
jamiejamie said:
Oh. I love the Caboose! It’s a fun diaper. Not too babyish, IMO. And it holds A LOT!!! It’s a great diaper for all day use if you don’t want to have to change mid-day.
So, I'm not adult baby in the least bit. However, these designs really do something for me. I absolutely love them.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and jamiejamie
Newbie902 said:
So, I'm not adult baby in the least bit. However, these designs really do something for me. I absolutely love them.
Same. That's why I bought them. Maybe it's the capacity, maybe it's the prints. I'm happy with them as well. I don't care about cute prints as much as capacity and comfort, but I can look past them if I like what I see.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Newbie902
Newbie902 said:
Yea!!!

Reactions: Newbie902
Newbie902 said:
I wasn't an adult baby in the least bit until I started wearing Rearz diapers! ;) I loved the look of the Safaris and the original Princesses - they were my gateway to printed diapers, and from there it was a hop, skip and a jump to onesies and pacifiers. I still identify mostly as a DL, but I definitely have AB tendencies - and I wear printed dips almost exclusively.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2, QTnPLASTIC and 3 others
They are an excellent diaper. They do hold a lot, and hold the wetness away better than some of their other mega diapers. The mega safari kind of disappointed me. The tapes are closer together than the caboose, and I think caboose performs better, not leaving you damp. At 4.8 lbs, it had more capacity left…. I know from experience lol.

Reactions: Diprs2
Oh wow, I didn't realize they had released a new print style. I might have to order a sample just to play with them.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Newbie902
Blue2006 said:
They are an excellent diaper. They do hold a lot, and hold the wetness away better than some of their other mega diapers. The mega safari kind of disappointed me. The tapes are closer together than the caboose, and I think caboose performs better, not leaving you damp. At 4.8 lbs, it had more capacity left…. I know from experience lol.
Well the one from last night hit 6.6 lbs.
So it's getting up there. Haha

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Blue2006 and Diprs2
hti24 said:
I wasn't an adult baby in the least bit until I started wearing Rearz diapers! ;) I loved the look of the Safaris and the original Princesses - they were my gateway to printed diapers, and from there it was a hop, skip and a jump to onesies and pacifiers. I still identify mostly as a DL, but I definitely have AB tendencies - and I wear printed dips almost exclusively.
That's fair, I mean. I could totally see myself buying a onesie to help hold things a bit better.
Maybe that'll open the gates to AB

• Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2 and hti24
Newbie902 said:
That's fair, I mean. I could totally see myself buying a onesie to help hold things a bit better.
Maybe that'll open the gates to AB
That's how it went for me: printed diapers, followed by onesies, followed by pacis (and, very briefly, bottles). Maybe give it a go? If you can find a plain white onesie it'll look like you're wearing a plain white t-shirt.

Reactions: Diprs2
Newbie902 said:
Me neither, but personally I love the dinosaurs :D They are just FUN (and really great diapers too)

Reactions: Newbie902 and Diprs2
Currently wearing my first CC. Super impressed so far: great fit, cute print!

Newbie902 said:

Those are great! They also just upgraded the capacity of the Safari. They're even higher than Critter Caboose now! I prefer the fit and print of Safari myself. The most I've worn one was for almost 16 hours. I drank multiple bottles of water throughout the night and didn't change until almost noon the next day. I had over 8 lbs of liquid in there and none squeezed out when I sat. My skin was still pretty dry and the smell wasn't bad, as I was well hydrated. They definitely make good nighttime diapers!

Blue2006 said:
Did you notice any deformities in the mega safaris? Asking because I don't know what specific part it's called but it's this layer. It came loose on almost every one from the pack.safari.jpg

Other than that, I liked how close the tapes were. It's easy to put them together to mimic a single large tape on each side. I have 2 medium critters left from my last purchase and can't wait to compare them to the comfort of large safaris. They're definitely a golden diaper. Glad I bought them. Just 3 left.

hti24 said:
That's how it went for me: printed diapers, followed by onesies, followed by pacis (and, very briefly, bottles). Maybe give it a go? If you can find a plain white onesie it'll look like you're wearing a plain white t-shirt.
That's probably how I'll go too. It'll start with a onesie, then maybe a stuffed animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back