• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First EVER nappy products bought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soiling123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello,

I have been a DL for 11 years now, I am 22 years old and have just bought my first ever pack of nappies/night pants. For most of my life I have found nappies at other peoples houses and used them on myself without much fit, as these were babies nappies. I am a new member on adisc and love everyones stories of how they became a DL or an AB. This story I will tell you all another day but for now it is about my first pack of nappies, of which I am currently wearing one out of the pack as I write this.

I have seen lots of comments on the Bambo Night Nappies 8-15yrs (Size Large) and how they fit some adult users. I am a 30" waist and weight 10 stone and they have gone on pretty well. Before I put them on, I decided to drink a lot of water so I can use them to their full potential. As I am writing this I am slowly wetting my nappy so it doesnt overflow.

Thank you all for reading and I am sure to upload more content when I find the time to wear and write.

Reactions: messydiaper, Angelapinks, DiaperArch and 3 others
Welcome soiling123! Enjoy your nappies! I would recommend trying a ABDL brand if you have any interest in that. They truly fit and , well make you KNOW you have been diapered! Cute prints if you want or plain or even a bit macho.. I have experimented with many different brands . I have found my absolute love brand now and stick to that alone. I could probably give you a few pointers if you want to try any , and of course the test of us certainly can! Welcome again and enjoy your nappies!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Soiling123
welcome to the diaper club

Welcome and happy wetting. It is a feeling we all enjoy!

Kittyinpink said:
Welcome soiling123! Enjoy your nappies! I would recommend trying a ABDL brand if you have any interest in that. They truly fit and , well make you KNOW you have been diapered! Cute prints if you want or plain or even a bit macho.. I have experimented with many different brands . I have found my absolute love brand now and stick to that alone. I could probably give you a few pointers if you want to try any , and of course the test of us certainly can! Welcome again and enjoy your nappies!
Thank you very much I am enjoying them so far watching Squid Game and wetting myself bit by bit. Can I ask if you are male or female or do not identify and what ABDL nappies you buy for yourself?

ThePaddedTurtle said:
welcome to the diaper club
Thank you very much :) it is great to join a community when I felt so alone with my diaper loving

Reactions: Angelapinks and ThePaddedTurtle
oreobaby89 said:
Welcome and happy wetting. It is a feeling we all enjoy!
It is amazing just lying here and wetting myself, it feels very comforting :) Thank you for welcoming me in

Soiling123 said:
Hello,

I have been a DL for 11 years now, I am 22 years old and have just bought my first ever pack of nappies/night pants. For most of my life I have found nappies at other peoples houses and used them on myself without much fit, as these were babies nappies. I am a new member on adisc and love everyones stories of how they became a DL or an AB. This story I will tell you all another day but for now it is about my first pack of nappies, of which I am currently wearing one out of the pack as I write this.

I have seen lots of comments on the Bambo Night Nappies 8-15yrs (Size Large) and how they fit some adult users. I am a 30" waist and weight 10 stone and they have gone on pretty well. Before I put them on, I decided to drink a lot of water so I can use them to their full potential. As I am writing this I am slowly wetting my nappy so it doesnt overflow.

Thank you all for reading and I am sure to upload more content when I find the time to wear and write.
Welcome to the community. Glad to se another person join.

I started out in the 90s using vintage attends and depends. But it has always been out of need more than desire. I have had bladder issues my entire life and having some bowel issues the last few years. It is what it is. Adult Diapers are far better now than ever before. I am very comfortable wearing 24/7 and really have grown to appreciate modern diapers. I really could not imagine life with out diapers anymore. The Mega Max is my main go to diaper for about a year or longer now. Northshore Mega Max is for sure a must try. You will find that premium diapers are worth the extra dollars.

Reactions: Soiling123
Soiling123 said:
Thank you very much I am enjoying them so far watching Squid Game and wetting myself bit by bit. Can I ask if you are male or female or do not identify and what ABDL nappies you buy for yourself?
I buy lil belle nappies from NRU . I am biologically male but I don't like to identify as such.

Reactions: Soiling123
Diaperman95 said:
Welcome to the community. Glad to se another person join.

I started out in the 90s using vintage attends and depends. But it has always been out of need more than desire. I have had bladder issues my entire life and having some bowel issues the last few years. It is what it is. Adult Diapers are far better now than ever before. I am very comfortable wearing 24/7 and really have grown to appreciate modern diapers. I really could not imagine life with out diapers anymore. The Mega Max is my main go to diaper for about a year or longer now. Northshore Mega Max is for sure a must try. You will find that premium diapers are worth the extra dollars.
Thank you for sharing your story, can I ask has your incontinence made you a diaper lover?

Kittyinpink said:
I buy lil belle nappies from NRU . I am biologically male but I don't like to identify as such.
They must look very cute on you. I have plain ones but like the ones that replicate a babies nappy is you know what I mean.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Soiling123 said:
Thank you for sharing your story, can I ask has your incontinence made you a diaper lover?
I think so. I have a strong desire to try new ones I haven't used before even though I know I am already using the best. I mean I can't change it so I might as well embrace it. If I was not incontinent I am not sure I would wear them 24/7 and most certainly not during the day but I can't sleep without one. I have had several times in the hospital with a catheter in and it just feels unnatural to try and sleep without one. But I would love to be able to go out with friends and not have it in the back of my head my diaper might leak. That and it would be nice to just air out a little. But overall to answer your question I would say yes it has.

Hi from the land down under. For me the love of diapers (nappies) and being babyish was there from my first memories. (Late to be toilet trained), but in later years as the incontinence slowly become worst I have grown to love this way of life now.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Diaperman95
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi from the land down under. For me the love of diapers (nappies) and being babyish was there from my first memories. (Late to be toilet trained), but in later years as the incontinence slowly become worst I have grown to love this way of life now.
I feel what you mean man. No way I am running to the restroom next time my bladder spasms 5 or ten minutes from now. I love how much freedom diaper give me back. I can live a little... What's not to love about that? Thank you Jesus for Adult Diapers

Yes I am very thankful for adult diapers (nappies) that perform their functions well. At work I am often outside and sometimes get caught short. It is great a have good diapers! Right on Diaperman95, I thank Him for everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95
Soiling123 said:
Hello,

Do you have any hobbies not related to nappies?

MrWonderful said:
Have fun! I think my diapers have magic powers... I never seem to wet them. Rats. Have wet my pants & shorts too often tho :-(
Why are you sending this message to me on someone else's thread?
-
WE
PP (and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back