Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, what was your first experience with getting a diaper? Where from? How many? How did you get them? What brand? etc.... So share your stories! Oh, and please no accounts of "homemade diapers" or anything like that.
Thanks!

attendsjeff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
My first account of getting a diaper was when I was around 5 or 6. Its a bit fuzzy but I remember getting one of my younger brothers. After that, the next account I have is when I was 12. My cousin who was 4 at the time wet the bed and there were left over ones at my grandma's house. I have no idea what brand, probably Pampers or Huggies disposables. There was the remainder of a bag in a closet at her house and I took one every now and then when I was over there until they magically disappeared. I guess she cleaned out the closet and threw them out. After that, I would ride my bike down to the store and buy the very small packs of Pampers. I remember the cashier asking me "who are those for" with a big smile on her face.

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was thirteen or fourteen, I took the bus to piano lessons. I got there an hour early though and "studied" until it was time for piano. I actually went to Rite Aide and bought pull-ups. :)

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I, personally, just ordered a sample pack and am expecting it in a few weeks. I live w/ parents, so I will try to get the box before them. Well, they aren't invasive, but yeah. I have a plan that i will use if they get the box and ask me what it is. I will update you guys when it comes in!

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I, personally, just ordered a sample pack and am expecting it in a few weeks. I live w/ parents, so I will try to get the box before them. Well, they aren't invasive, but yeah. I have a plan that i will use if they get the box and ask me what it is. I will update you guys when it comes in!

Good luck! I've never had the guts to order online. I'm going to wait till I move out to order online.

Last edited:

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, i felt that way too but i got the courage by devising a plan of action. I will tell you what mine is if you like. But let's get back to the topic xD

ArtisticCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
depends, and when i went to the register, the lady looked at me like >_> OMG f'ing sicko....

Roxas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My first ones were Walgreens Certainty briefs. No weird looks when purchasing.
Though now that I'm at college ordering online works best. (Got my shipment of Abena Supers today :D)

G

gobuckeyes

Just go to CVS or any place like it and buy them. If you are worried about it buy a bag of chips so they think your buying them for your little sib. When I first did it I said that my little cousin ran out of diapers. I bought pampers baby dry size 6.

EvanNibbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Too bad the nearest store from me is 2 miles away and on major roads and over a bridge xD

camperspampers1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was about 5. My 2 year old brother was not potty or night trained yet so there were a lot of diapers around. I was curious so I tried on his size 3 Huggies. They fit reasonably well and felt great. He remained a bedwetter until he was 8 so I was able to borrow Huggies from him until I was 11.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I delt with makeshifts from age 6 or 7 till my mid 20s when I nicked a few from the day care center in the building I cared for. I was immedatily hooked on disposables and that weekend I drove an hour away and bought Luvs at a grocery store. Not being a theif by nature I took the best care of their systems after that and never stole another diaper from them.

happydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Good luck! I've never had the guts to order online. I'm going to wait till I move out to order online.

I ordered online and had it sent to my workplace a couple times. :) Maybe that was a little too gutsy. Fortunately it arrived in discreet packaging and I frequently received packages there was nothing unusual about it. Once I think it was from one of those dot com pharmacies that is no longer around and the other time it was 2 20-item sample packs from HDIS which is actually pretty close to case size.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I suppose I should also share my experience. I was about 4 years old the first time I swiped one from my grandparents house but my parents found it hidden under my shirt within 10 minutes. I took one again at about age 9 - they had a box of pampers in a closet, back when pampers came in a cardboard box instead of plastic packaging. I didn't buy my own until I moved out of my parents house and I think the first I bought were goodnights, which was a fairly new product at the time. That quickly progressed into buying adult briefs.

banter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I didn't actually buy anything until my early 20s. I didn't really know what I was doing and sloppy Googling led me to The Diaper Superstore (I do not recommend ever ordering from them/him). I bought one of their sample packs, I used one of the Molicare Super Plus and then sorta freaked out and trashed the lot of them. I didn't order anything else until fairly recently, around the time I registered here, well at the old forum. About a year or so ago I guess? Ordered a bag of Abena X-Plus Air from XP Medical which where decent enough but I regretted ordering the cloth backed ones. Not too much later I ordered a bag of Molicare Super Plus which I think still remain my favorites having now tried the regular plastic backed Abena X-Plus, Molicare Super Plus, and Dry 24/7.

Next I really want to try the Bambinos as from what I have gathered they fit similarly to the Molicare but have a waistband and are possibly more absorbent.

turtleie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well..... from home, I first stole some depends from my grandma. First time in the store I got some goodnites.

ArtikSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
My first diapers were a present from my daddy fur. It was hard to get them cause i lived with my parents and yeah they are the kind that is always watching. He got abena x plus for my first ones.

T

Thunder

My first experience with a diaper since I stopped wetting the bed was July 4, 2008. I had snagged two or three diapers from my little cousin's pack at my grandparent's house. Of course, I was nearly caught on my very first day, what fun.

Then, I bought a pack of size 6 pampers that didn't fit (of course when we're naive, we always assume they will) and eventually moved into the realm of adult diapers with a pack of depends adjustables. Then Tena Undies, then Certainty, then Attends, then finally Depends max, and that's where I'm at.

BabyLink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I didn't actually buy anything until my early 20s. I didn't really know what I was doing and sloppy Googling led me to The Diaper Superstore (I do not recommend ever ordering from them/him). I bought one of their sample packs, I used one of the Molicare Super Plus and then sorta freaked out and trashed the lot of them. I didn't order anything else until fairly recently, around the time I registered here, well at the old forum. About a year or so ago I guess? Ordered a bag of Abena X-Plus Air from XP Medical which where decent enough but I regretted ordering the cloth backed ones. Not too much later I ordered a bag of Molicare Super Plus which I think still remain my favorites having now tried the regular plastic backed Abena X-Plus, Molicare Super Plus, and Dry 24/7.

Next I really want to try the Bambinos as from what I have gathered they fit similarly to the Molicare but have a waistband and are possibly more absorbent.

Why did you freak out about the Molicares?

Status
Not open for further replies.