First diapers you have worn since starting to wear diapers as a teenager/adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2000

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What were the first diapers you have worn when you started wearing diapers as a teenager/adult?

I did plenty of makeshift diapers and lining underwear with a baby diaper as a teen, but my first "real" diapers were the 6 tape plastic backed depends. They were actually a little bit disappointing due to being thin and scratchy, so I also count the first time I bought molicares from a local medical supply store as a second "first" because they actually met the bare minimum of the fantasy.

Reactions: BigKid25
For me, when I had the ability to start buying diapers as a Teenager/young adult. It was the Depends Maximum Protection.
But even before my first purchase I did remember one other thing. When I was in my younger teens. I had a sister who had developmental delays and she would have those blue (chux?) pads for catching fluids. I remember I would take one every now and then and when my parents weren't home I'd be down in the family room and I'd tie that (chux?) pad like a diaper around my waist (kind of like a early cloth diaper in a way). It certainly was an interesting time back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigKid25
Mine were actually Rearz Lil Monsters :D

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Mine were actually Rearz Lil Monsters :D
Once I get into the AB/DL diapers, I plan to wear those as I do also sometimes wear tape-on diapers. But for now, I wear mainly pull-ups. In fact, I am currently in a shirt, socks and Goodnites, in which the diaper I am currently wearing is squishy and wet and very soiled

Reactions: TigerDL
i think they were depends then i tried goodnites and easyups

My first diaper was a goodnite but then I bought attends which work well for me and those are what I mainly use now

Depends Adjustable, bought from Target. Not a fantastic experience, but then I got my hands on Abena M4s and everything was right with the world.

Reactions: chrischrischris
When I started to wet the bed, my parents brought those snap-on pants with a snap-in liner. The kind that Sears sold through their catalogs (although I have no idea if this was where my parents brought them). They didn't work worth crap (the liner was just not thick/big enough for the amount of pee I produced) but that was all I used for the 3 or 4 years that I wet the bed.

The next time I got diapers (and this was because I wanted to, not because I needed them) was the old style Depends diapers which were fine for me at that time.

Steve2000 said:
What were the first diapers you have worn when you started wearing diapers as a teenager/adult?
Depends but i want to wear better ones :)

Attends

When I was able to go out on my own as a teen I bought a bag of Depends first. I loved the crinkly white plastic on them. I didnt really focus on how they actually werent so great. I was just happy to get some diapers that I could fit into. I'd been making makeshift ones years before and never fit just right. So when came time to put one on it was very exciting to fasten it on so easily and fit so well.

cloth draper and vinyl pants go way back to when I was a kid

Plastic backed Depends on my 16th Birthday when I got my drivers license I went after school to buy some.

Got back into wearing diapers for fun around age 10 1/2, back then it was pampers size 5 stretch, then as time went on went to size 6 baby diapers. after I grew out of those my diaper wearing really slowed down, occasionally during high school it would be the red bag of depends maximum protection or overnights. After military assignments when I got back home I would occasionally wear Walmart assurance brand (still plastic backed) but there was a lot of binge / purging. It wasn't until I bought my first house that I started wearing regularly, and if I got tired of diapers or weirded out I would but the bags in the other bedrooms closet. After that around 2013 or so I began buying ab themed diapers and I migrated to wearing every night and a lot of days, currently I'm very heavy back into diapers (last 3 years) and I think me wearing is here to stay forever.

After moving out of my parents' house in 1999 the first real diapers that I bought were Euron Form.
They were plastic backed and came in the color blue for size L.
Loved them, they were really good diapers (for me anyway) and they held a lot.
Before that on a school fieldtrip for a week I wore Attends. That was in 1987.
So no SAP and thick plastic backing (no way to hide that diaper under your PJs)...

A little bit about myself, i really like to wear women's underwear. As for diapers, i like to both mess and wet in it. Since i couldn't get my hands on a real diaper because i couldn't get some without raising suspicion, i bought a few women's underwear and wore them in multiple layers and added a few tissue/toilet paper as padding so if i mess, it wouldn't left a stain. I know it's weird but that's all i can do with the resources i had.

About a month ago, my family had to go on a trip across the state. i asked to be left at some due to some "work". First of all, i did not plan any of this, it's just came out of the blue. My family left the house at afternoon and i thought to myself, this is the best time to get some diapers. So, i went to the local pharmacy, and get some Tena Value diapers. The moment i arrived at the pharmacy, my heart was beating like it was going to explode. I keep myself calm and walked through the door and there it is. I quickly and casually grab one and paid for it and rushes home immediately.

The moment i got home, i quickly undresses myself and put one on. Not gonna lie, it's one of the best feeling i ever had. There's more to the story but i figured no one would read this long anyway. Thanks!

It was a pull up from they sold they in Brazil for a really short period, but I was able to try I thin it was 3 or 4 t so didn’t fit properly and them my second was a goodnites when I was in the USA

I bought CVS fitted tab briefs and then CVS stretch briefs. I didn’t even use half of those original packages before I ordered some Abena M4s for pickup at Walmart. I was in my 40’s, so cost wasn’t an issue. It was more about hiding them from my wife.

My first real diapers were Goodnites, and they hold a special place in my heart to this day (thankfully I still fit in them!). Also early on, I tried Pampers size 7 (just barely fit), Underjams, and Walgreens bedwetting pants. My first true adult/ABDL diapers were Bambino Teddy's, and they were a great upgrade.

Reactions: bbpnts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back