First diaper try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right now, I'm wearing the first diaper i've had faor along time, it's a s/m girls good nite that I stole from my sister.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Does your sis wet the bed or something?

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No, it broke and I had to duck tape it. I wish I had some L/XL

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Then why don't you go buy some. Stealing is still stealing, and that is wrong. Go get some if you want them to fit. I'm sure you can get a pack for $15-$20.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
WalMart was selling them 10 dollars a pack for the smaller pack, 120 lb. size. I bought two. Like everyone has said, they work o.k. for one wetting.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Add some sort of a stuffer or just cut one up and put it inside the other, that way it lasts a little longer, I had one I tryed with a tena guard and it suprised me how well it worked.

It was a boys xl goodnights.....and a tena guard.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've had a Goodnites (girls) too as my first diaper, but it was X/XL and, Luckly, It fit me.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Good for you.

Yep, duck tape well fix any problem that you have lol.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I can drive now, but I haven't gone out to buy diapers. Yikes! It was bad enough the first time!

Congrats on getting one! Long stretches without can be kind of hard. Kind of.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can drive now, but I haven't gone out to buy diapers. Yikes! It was bad enough the first time!

Congrats on getting one! Long stretches without can be kind of hard. Kind of.
courage, young point! the time has come to hone and refine your diaper-buying skilz.

actually you know what you should do? you should order some abena xplusses from xpmedical and have them shipped to the nearest UPS processing center where you can just go and pick them up. real diapers are so nifty! depends and store-brand ones can't even compare. :D

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
courage, young point! the time has come to hone and refine your diaper-buying skilz.

actually you know what you should do? you should order some abena xplusses from xpmedical and have them shipped to the nearest UPS processing center where you can just go and pick them up. real diapers are so nifty! depends and store-brand ones can't even compare. :D
Hehe, ya. :D Averys right. Go try some. IMO though I wear abenas for functionality for the most part...And they're the best ones that actually fit...Overall though, I like the cute designs on kids' diapers soo much more than an adult diaper could ever be. So ya, even if you don't go and buy some online, depending on your tastes...There's always options.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I've had a Goodnites (girls) too as my first diaper, but it was X/XL and, Luckly, It fit me.
Same here. I have a 32 waist and they weren't too snug to the point they were anywhere near ready to split. They actually felt real comfy on me, but don't have enough absorbency alone for a moderate to heavy adult wetting.

They definitely have a high score in cuteness.:)

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
They work fine if you wear another one over them, for some reason they held a ton and got huge, you just have to take your huge wettings slow, and I wet a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.