First Diaper of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, the new year is finally here, even after that extra second they added. What will be your first diaper of 2009? Hopefully we'll all be kicking it off with something good.

For me, it's going to be a Dry 24/7 which I'll probably be in shortly :smile1:.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
One of my MOlicare Super Plus diapers. Already used, taken off me, folded up and in the trash can. But then, I'm 6 hours ahead of you :tongueout:

Peachy

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Another Abena X-Plus diapee for me :) It's my night time diapee

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm still wearing the rite-aid overnight pullup that I wore to bed, though I'll probably switch to a dry 24/7 in a bit.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Same cloth diaper and plastic pants for me. I started the new year off as I intend for all of 2009.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The same here for me cloth diapers and plastic pants. I hope 2009 will be a great diaper filled year for all of us.:smile:

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]A drynite tonight. They're the only nappy I have.[/font]

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I rung in the new year wearing THE wettest Molicare you would ever see in your life. It was epic.. Then I slept in it. And I just woke up and it was even more wet. So mine was a very happy new years indeed.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Mine was a cool effects pull-up.

Last edited:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Molicare.....and we will see if I continue to keep wearing diapers fora 24/7 period....

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Mine was an Abena Extra I wore to bed last night. I found these on clearence a while back and got such a great deal on them that I bought 6 cases. I wear every night due to bedwetting, so they are almost gone now but they have served as well as the X-Plus and the Dry 24/7's I have compared them to.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
my new fateful dry 24/7's which ill be wearing until i find something better or the price goes up. I really hope that neither of those happen anytime soon.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I decide to use my last diapers...They will be 3 CVS ones :3

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Currently what i am wearing 4x tena slip maxi's. - First Diaper of the year.

Role
Diaper Lover
Must say I'm jealous of all you guys, I'll make sure I can buy some, but I just don't know where to ship em to where I can pick them up at. (Phew, I stopped there, almost kept on ranting.)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
either my last Bambino or one of the dry 24/7's from my case that I'll get on the 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.