First diaper mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my first time mess and it was pretty messy tho :p I remember that I tried to clean it for half an hour lol. Anyway, congrats ^^

Like many others have stated, I usually need to go first thing in the morning, so I end up relaxing and just letting it happen in my wet morning diaper. Since I'm already a bit droopy to begin with in the morning, I usually have no problem relieving myself entirely with very little pushing. I normally don't sit in it because it prolongs the cleanup, but every now and then I'll indulge my little side and allow myself to do it.

if you dont sit in it, it not worth anything you needa not only sit but stem in it for few hours like nothing happened like all babies

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
cuteguybaby said:
if you dont sit in it, it not worth anything you needa not only sit but stem in it for few hours like nothing happened like all babies

Personally, I keep my nose out of others' diapers most of the time (figuratively and literally) and let them enjoy as they see fit. As for child care, I know my mother was almost overly attentive in the case of messy diapers with all her kids, changing rapidly and typically giving a bath after each messy diaper. I don't remember any of it, so my memories don't have any real bearing on how I enjoy diapers.

Be glad you have the choice. As far as cleanup goes, that depends where you are. If you are out personal wipes are absolutely essential, if for some reason you don't have them, you will have to get to a sink and wet some toilet paper. Depending on how big and how solid your waste is it can be a rather messy experience. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT rush the wiping and drying... this will leave you with an offensive odor to others. You may also want to cary some talc with you and if you are prone to rashes some type of barrier cream. If you are at home, my advice would be take a shower or at the very least wipe the area clean with a wash cloth.

i never actually messed in a diaper before. but the first time i wet in a diaper it felt a little weird but i got use to it.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I've only messed my diaper once and it felt great, but the cleanup was enough to make me never do it again.

I never really thought about messing but when I ate something that did not agree with me and it hit me in the middle of the night I had a "face the moment" 1/2 way to the bathroom where I could have kept trying to hold it and make it or give way and accept I was OK wearing my disposable and plastic underpants that night. I basically lost it and filled my pants and decided to go back to bed being it was 3:30 am. About 20 minutes later I woke up again on the edge and quickly realized I could not hold it and felt my diaper doing its job. I went back to sleep with a rather great feeling and waking up to the realization it all was not a dream and my diaper and plastic underpants did the same great protection for messing as wetting.

Of course the cleanup was enough to not want me to do this on a fully voluntarily basis anymore. I have tried the oatmeal substitution several times and this is a lot better for cleanup. Still, not something I overall favor.

I tend to go through cycles of messing multiple times in a week, and then going for a month or two without doing it at all. I'm pretty lucky to have a lot of private time and space, so if I feel like sitting in a poopy diaper for a while, I'm free to do so.

But it's important for non-IC DLs to remember that, at the root of it all, wearing and using diapers is, at least in part, a sexual activity. And it's just like any other consensual fetish, kink, or "vanilla" sexual act: it's your right to do what you want, and it's everyone else's right to not have to know about or deal with it. You wanna masturbate? Great! Do it in private, by yourself or with others present who are okay with what you're doing. You wanna poop in your diaper and waddle around with it in the seat of your pants? Great! Do it in a space where you're in control of who is exposed to it and make sure that it's consensual.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
tg4selfcheckout said:
I tend to go through cycles of messing multiple times in a week, and then going for a month or two without doing it at all. I'm pretty lucky to have a lot of private time and space, so if I feel like sitting in a poopy diaper for a while, I'm free to do so.

But it's important for non-IC DLs to remember that, at the root of it all, wearing and using diapers is, at least in part, a sexual activity. And it's just like any other consensual fetish, kink, or "vanilla" sexual act: it's your right to do what you want, and it's everyone else's right to not have to know about or deal with it. You wanna masturbate? Great! Do it in private, by yourself or with others present who are okay with what you're doing. You wanna poop in your diaper and waddle around with it in the seat of your pants? Great! Do it in a space where you're in control of who is exposed to it and make sure that it's consensual.

Your post makes sense to me except for this part. I'm happy as a sexually motivated ABDL but it's clear from people I've met and posts here that it isn't that way for everyone and it's not required to be split based on AB vs. DL. People have lots of different reasons for doing what they do. I think that while it's interesting to consider the reasons, looking at the behavior itself is more helpful.

I would hope that we would all be discreet and respectful in all aspects of life while we're out and about but I also accept that no one has a right not to be offended when they walk out their front door.

Trevor said:
Your post makes sense to me except for this part. I'm happy as a sexually motivated ABDL but it's clear from people I've met and posts here that it isn't that way for everyone and it's not required to be split based on AB vs. DL. People have lots of different reasons for doing what they do. I think that while it's interesting to consider the reasons, looking at the behavior itself is more helpful.

I would hope that we would all be discreet and respectful in all aspects of life while we're out and about but I also accept that no one has a right not to be offended when they walk out their front door.

Yeah I'd agree but there are those that think anything deeply sub-conscienece is rooted in sexual desire (Freud was big on that belief). I can't give my own stance as to it not as it originated that way for me and I haven't personally met anyone who just decided one day they wanted to wear diapers without that at least being part of the reason.

SoakedSheets said:
LOL. Definitely the only way to feel fully clean is to shower. Wipes are fine for a wetting accident but you're never going to totally get rid of the smell and feel of a mess unless you fully shower and clean up.

I totally agree. There have been a few instances when I couldn't shower right away, though because I was in public.

I don't mind messing my diaper if I got time for the clean up, but I'm more into changing diapers.

I love messing and I try to do it as often as I can. I usually sit around in it for some time, up to an hour in some cases
When I'm done I just take my diaper off and put it in a plastic-bag, then I hop into the shower :)

sarahbalke said:
I totally agree. There have been a few instances when I couldn't shower right away, though because I was in public.

I don't mind messing my diaper if I got time for the clean up, but I'm more into changing diapers.
ugh its the worst when you have an accident on the go and can't immediately return home to get cleaned up.

when im changing diapers that are soiled i use the dryer part of diaper to remove the larger chunk then use clinitex emoillient skin cleansing foam and wipe to remove the excess...it makes it easier as foams up and leaves you smelling totally baby and fresh xxx

I find drinking Fiber (think Metamucil) the night before tends to give me a messy diaper that's easier to clean with just a couple of wipes. (More solid, less runny or sticky)

tg4selfcheckout said:

I don't find it sexual at all for me. I wear because I enjoy them and they help reduce my stress and anxiety slightly.

rennecfox said:
Yeah I'd agree but there are those that think anything deeply sub-conscienece is rooted in sexual desire (Freud was big on that belief). I can't give my own stance as to it not as it originated that way for me and I haven't personally met anyone who just decided one day they wanted to wear diapers without that at least being part of the reason.

Well, now you have, at least online anyway.
Just a bit over a year ago, I was searching for something online and saw someone wearing a diaper. I looked it up, I then found and joined ADISC, less than 36 hours later I had my first GoodNites and wearing them. Just a month later, if that, I had my first premium ABDL diapers. :)

----
Edit:

Over the past year, I have remembered vague memories of when I was younger, looking at diapers, wanting to try them, but knew it was "wrong" to do, so I never did. Most of my childhood has vanished it seems. I only remember parts of it here and there. For example, my youngest memory is me sitting in the living room and my grandfather putting socks on me, I was around 4 or 5 at the time. But I don't remember anything from years 6 to 8 really other than being bullied in school or when I got severely injured in 2nd grade.

I have seizures, i have also been on pain meds, so for me...when i absolutley needed to...i have to lie on my side and mess. I am a female i dont want **** on my other areas...sorry u didnt enjoy. When i was on pain meds with my accident, i literally grabbed hospital rails till i was purple. Problem was so painful, suppositories and enemas were a contant need and yes i survived. Happy poopin!

I'm not the biggest fan of messing a diaper, mainly due to the cleanup involved. Generally, I only do it if I plan on getting a shower not too long afterwards.

If I had my own place, maybe a different story. For now though, I'm content with just wetting most of the time.

I have IBD so sometimes I have a mess in my diaper. It's not fun especially the clean up but &@€£¥ happens

use latex gloves when cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back