Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
:(

I have to got to go back to school tomorrow, I's sad :(

It is going to suck so bad....

I'm a bit nervous, not sure why? since, I've been at this high school for ages, I guess, its just like first day jitters or something, not sure.

:(

I so don't want to start *cries*

Mississippi SUCKS big time!

Did i mention Mississippi sucks?

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
aaaw, sorry to hear that charlie. I can understand being nervous, I always am before the first day of school, I think its normal. But you'll get back into the swing of things quickly. Good luck...I'm sure it will be fine when you get there. :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
"hugs and cuddles James rocking him to calm him down" Shhh it's gonna be ok.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Going back to school at the beginning of August has to be terrible! In Italy usually holidays start in June and end in September. But then we probably have less holidays during the school year.

Anyway, as Tom said, I wouldn't worry about it. It's simply a mood related to going from a "free time" period to a "busy time" one, and once you're there, I bet you'll focus on the new things to do and forget about how you're feeling now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm with you buddy. We start on the 18th. That too sucks! Actually I can take it from now through Christmas. Do like me and look forward to Halloween, then Thanksgiving with 4 days off, and then awesome Christmas with 2 weeks off. Now you can start to feel depressed, because it's a long haul through Spring break, and on to June. We'll all suffer together!

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I always hated going back to school to! I left school 4-5years ago now but i do miss certain bits of school, i think the no responsibiliy was part of it, when i was at school i had no responsibility, now im working and have a career its completley different..... stressful and lots of responsibility :(

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*slips James a sick note*

Here, just stay home tomorrow. :D

Peachy

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yaays! I wonder if it would work? It is a note from a teacher peach from another country, but none the less a teacher! hehe!

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
**huggles James** It'll be ok, you will be fine!! Just take it a day at a time!!

D

daria7483

Jeez, the beginning of August? That sucks! And why on a Wednesday? The local schools around here start on a Wednesday as well. Doesn't make much sense. Well, look on the bright side, it'll be a short first week, and soon you'll be back into the swing of things and it won't be so bad.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You just had to remind me that September the 15th is round the corner, eh?
(Day we start)

Argh! :bleh:

Well, either way, good luck, hope all goes okay.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude, that sucks. I don't go back until the 19th, but the college techincally starts up again on the 18th. I only go to class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
August 6th?! O__O?!

What date does school end? I still got 'till the 7th (or 9th?) of September. I got out in early-June

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
May 25th I got out.

Yeah, our holidays are messed up :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'm a bit nervous, not sure why? since, I've been at this high school for ages, I guess, its just like first day jitters or something, not sure.
:hug: to you, James. Yep, I recall those first day nervous jitters just like it was yesterday. You'll do fine, though. And just think, you're one year closer to graduating and having HS behind you. :smile:

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
Wtf, we have ONE week for Jesus. ONLY ONE. JESUS DISAPPROVES OF ONLY ONE WEEK OF BREAK!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
lol. Here in New York we get two weeks and a day for Christmas break :)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
We didn't get out until Juli and are back by early September. 6 weeks...

*turns clock back a couple weeks* Here, you got a few more weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.