First Day of School Outfit

ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tomorrow morning I start my first day of school (in college), so I laid all of the clothes I plan to wear out on the floor like I did the night before my first first day of school (Kindergarten).

I still remember my first day from the moment I woke up. Was excited and got my red, white, and black striped collared shirt, navy blue shorts, my white velcro shoes, and white socks on. Went to brush my teeth in the bathroom only to be blinded by the flash of my dad's camera. Eventually got strapped into the carseat after many more photos and I arrived and waited in line outside, eventually to be brought in to start coloring.

Funnily enough, it's the first day again and this time I'm dressing even younger. Hopefully though for this first year I won't soil myself in class this time...

20210829_234325_001.jpg
(From left to right, Thereabouts t-shirt, diaper-friendly cargo shorts, PeekABU, ABU active onesie, white socks, velcro shoes)
Wearing the onesie underneath because sadly it is WAY too hot to go without. The friction rash that would happen without would be horrible.

Anyone else remember what they wore the first day? :)

• Love
Reactions: Traveller, Pika123, littledreamers333 and 13 others
Wow! I can't believe you actually remember your first day of school! As much as I remember my Mom changing my diaper every night when I was 2, I do not remember my first day of school. That is very special, Ronnie!

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and BobbiSueEllen
Oh yeah, and nice outfit! I feel like I would not wear a onesie under because I do not like the feeling of things on my shoulders, but I think what you picked looks like what I would. I love cargo shorts lol. Also, your shoes look like my cycling shoes! Is that Velcro?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
One more thing! That safety pin is so subtle little! 😍 I feel like safety pins are one of the best ways to say "I am a little" without being over the top. 😉 That is so toot! (cute) 🤭

Hi hope your first day back goes well.

I would have found that it helps my mind set at school (unversity.) If I have my school uniform on.

It's a trigger for my to be in middle space also I think my graids have improved since I have been studying in dressed in my unform.

Glad you are going padded. I was in too minds (as always.) About being padded when I was studying because I didn't want to trigger my self in to Little space and not get anything done.

But I found the convenience and comfort of being padded outweighed any other issues.

So what are you studying? (what do you want to be when you grow up?) Hee hee

Hugs

KrankyPants said:
Wow! I can't believe you actually remember your first day of school! As much as I remember my Mom changing my diaper every night when I was 2, I do not remember my first day of school. That is very special, Ronnie!
Lucky... I don't know if I'd remember that. I just have a few isolate diaper memories from around then, but not any changes I don't think.

I remember having a hang over at my first day at secondary school at 11 sick all down my uniform
And passed out not a good start . Only had two martinis and lemonade. think smoking on the bus didn’t help

• Wow
I remember my first day of school vividly and have many memories from that first year. Bearing in mind in the UK we start at age 4-5, even many of the people I still know from that time have no memories of it that early.

I remember multiple accidents, wet shorts, skirts etc.

I have recounted the most memorable ones in my origin post here:

Boys tended to get really upset if they had an accident but girls tended not to.

I only saw a nappy being worn to school the once.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I still remember my first day of school. We lived only few doors from my school and mom walked me to my classroom and had a talk with my teacher. I wasn't yet fully potty trained and I wore my cloth diapers and rubber pants under my shortalls and t-shirt. Mom would take me home during lunch time, feed me, change my diapers and walk me back to class. I was finally potty trained a few months later and no longer had to be diapered.

Reactions: chrischrischris and ronnieM
ronnieM said:
Tomorrow morning I start my first day of school (in college), so I laid all of the clothes I plan to wear out on the floor like I did the night before my first first day of school (Kindergarten).

I still remember my first day from the moment I woke up. Was excited and got my red, white, and black striped collared shirt, navy blue shorts, my white velcro shoes, and white socks on. Went to brush my teeth in the bathroom only to be blinded by the flash of my dad's camera. Eventually got strapped into the carseat after many more photos and I arrived and waited in line outside, eventually to be brought in to start coloring.

Funnily enough, it's the first day again and this time I'm dressing even younger. Hopefully though for this first year I won't soil myself in class this time...

View attachment 61838
(From left to right, Thereabouts t-shirt, diaper-friendly cargo shorts, PeekABU, ABU active onesie, white socks, velcro shoes)
Wearing the onesie underneath because sadly it is WAY too hot to go without. The friction rash that would happen without would be horrible.

Anyone else remember what they wore the first day? :)
What kind of onesie is that??? Is it really stretchy??? I'm really tall and am looking for a tight onesie that doesn't strangle my crotch lol!

Since my first day of Kindergarten was in the 1950s and have a pretty good idea of what I wore. Brown speckled courdoroy pants were in vogue (they were horrible looking) along with horizontally striped polo shirts. Socks would have been brown along with my Striderite shoes.

Reactions: Kayleigh, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I remember my first day at school. Or rather, it was actually my mom giving me a tour of the kindergarten classroom before the official first day of school and talking to the teacher for the first time. I remember playing a fun game of tag on the school ground after that.

Reactions: Lyric, ronnieM and chrischrischris
diaprsoakr1999 said:
I remember my first day at school. Or rather, it was actually my mom giving me a tour of the kindergarten classroom before the official first day of school and talking to the teacher for the first time. I remember playing a fun game of tag on the school ground after that.
My first day of school sucked. My parents walk me in and stay for about 10 minutes....then the "oh yeah....here comes the suck" sets in.

Pretty sure I cried everyday for the first week.

• Sad
Reactions: ArchtopK, diaprsoakr1999, chrischrischris and 1 other person
LittleFlowerBunny said:
What kind of onesie is that??? Is it really stretchy??? I'm really tall and am looking for a tight onesie that doesn't strangle my crotch lol!
ABU Active onesie

Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny
Wow...can't believe that so many of you remember your first day at school! I have no recollection of that or most days at school whatsoever!

Reactions: ronnieM and chrischrischris
I know I wore dresses a lot when I started. Whether school means when you started kindergarten or if preschool counts as your start.

Including kindergarten, I had 13 first day of school's and I vaguely remember - two!

The first one I remember was either kindergarten or 1st grade. A neighbor took me and I was screaming/crying because I didn't want to go. I have no memory of what happened after getting to school.

The other time was either entering junior high (7th grade) or senior high (10th grade). All new students went to the gym for orientation.

P.S. - I don't remember my first day at college either!

I remember my first day of school, I was still in diapers and messed myself in front of the entire class during a presentation and made new friends who wore diapers because they liked to wet themselves, this was when I was 6

So how did it go?

Pika123 said:
So how did it go?
Very sweaty and stressful, especially when my phone service died and I couldn't get around anywhere. Luckily the onesie saved me from getting a friction rash though.

College kindergarten seems to be a little harder than elementary kindergarten...

Reactions: Pika123, thedlguy and chrischrischris
Back