diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I decided to try this week to wear all day everyday. I feel excited and a little anxious as well. Monday will be the true start though because I always wear all day on weekends.

Reactions: neophyte
Good luck! Even if it doesn't work out, you'll have learned something and it will either tell you not to bother or inform your next attempt.

Reactions: neophyte and diaperfooties
Trevor said:
Good luck! Even if it doesn't work out, you'll have learned something and it will either tell you not to bother or inform your next attempt.
Thanks yeah it will be interesting I have always wanted to try.

Just relax and go with the flow.

Reactions: TyphaHare and diaperfooties
Seasonedcitizen said:
Just relax and go with the flow.
Or let the flow go haha.

• Haha
Reactions: TyphaHare and Deleted member 45172
JamesIntheHouse said:
Good luck bro! Remember to let it all out and then have a change to prevent a rash.
Thanks I will keep everyone posted.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
JamesIntheHouse said:
Hey! How is it going your 24/7 wearing?
It is going very well loving it. I might be hooked for life.

diaperfooties said:
I decided to try this week to wear all day everyday. I feel excited and a little anxious as well. Monday will be the true start though because I always wear all day on weekends.
I been 24/7 for several years now and I wet in my diapers all the time anymore

Last edited:
diaperfooties said:
Update Tuesday

I have woren diapers without any break since Friday I have worked two days so far diapered. Today was actually pretty much normal it is starting to feel more natural. I am still wearing pull-ups North shore in the morning until around 3 than I change into becausemarket pull-ups. I have my own office so I just change in there.

I will say this if anyone has a desire to try it I say go for it don't be afraid so far it has been a good experience.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 46540, neophyte and 1 other person
I was 24/7 at one point for three months straight. It was awesome :D

Every day I took a two hour break, though to keep my skin properly aired out, and just sat on an open diaper or other IC supply so I don't "cheat" or cut the cycle x) And I never messed in my nappies.. but otherwise it was a really good experience and made me realise no one notices or cares if someone else wears diapers.

I've had to use diapers sometimes for IBS and to keep my badly voiding bladder empty for the therapy it needed, but at those times I wasn't 24/7 since it wasn't for leisure and enjoyment.

Let's see how long your 24/7 experience goes ;D! Good luck! And have fun~

When you are not at home, don't push the limits. Change when you can.

TyphaHare said:
I was 24/7 at one point for three months straight. It was awesome :D

Every day I took a two hour break, though to keep my skin properly aired out, and just sat on an open diaper or other IC supply so I don't "cheat" or cut the cycle x) And I never messed in my nappies.. but otherwise it was a really good experience and made me realise no one notices or cares if someone else wears diapers.

I've had to use diapers sometimes for IBS and to keep my badly voiding bladder empty for the therapy it needed, but at those times I wasn't 24/7 since it wasn't for leisure and enjoyment.

Let's see how long your 24/7 experience goes ;D! Good luck! And have fun~
I have not had to take any breaks and have not had any rashes or anything like that.

diaperfooties said:
Update Wednesday

Another day another diaper. Pretty much normal day the diaper is feeling more and more like my new underwear.

Although not related to diaper at all one of my coworkers got upset with another one and started saying all of this stuff about how all men at the work place bypass the women and have no respect for them. Very awkward because we were in a small meeting with just 5 of us. The guy she was directing it at just walked out of the room. I get that she was frustrated but that was the wrong way to handle it. Rather you are wrong or right does not matter you must be diplomatic first. She was completely wrong about bring gender into it that had nothing to do with it. Sorry for the rant but it has to be said.

Reactions: PullupAndy
diaperfooties said:
Update Thursday

Last night I almost threw out my underwear. I will keep it for now and see how I feel later on. Today went well I did feel a little bit uncomfortable at a point because there was a big meeting and a lot of people were there. Other than that I have a good routine down were I wear mainly pull ups to work and than tape after work. Since this is my last day of the week I want to wear a special diaper to work not sure what just yet. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Deleted member 46540
JamesIntheHouse said:
What diapers do you have in your stash?
[/QUOTE

Attachments

• IMG_20190711_213836~2_compress34.jpg
    IMG_20190711_213836~2_compress34.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20190711_212851_compress57.jpg
    IMG_20190711_212851_compress57.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 18
Back