Status
Not open for further replies.

nonoono

I was a mommy :(
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I am going to be changing my little for the first time tomorrow. We have set limits and boundaries. As well we have talked about the emotional side my little and I will experience from this. I am a new mommy looking to make this experience amazing for my little and me.

A couple of concerns I have:

1. Height difference I am 28 and 5’4 my little cub he is about 6 foot... any suggestions? On this...

2. Hygiene ( I have bought sanitary wipes etc) anything I should know on making sure my little is clean?

3.On first changing I don’t want to say anything wrong or do anything wrong...
Any advice on how to over come this fear?
Thank you I just want to be a good mommy bear to her little cub

Reactions: legojoker88 and abdilly
NaviWings said:
1. Height difference I am 28 and 5’4 my little cub he is about 6 foot... any suggestions? On this...
If he's laying on the bed or floor, height difference shouldn't matter? Generally you won't be lifting him, just have him put his feet flat on the floor or mattress to lift his butt so you can slide the diaper underneath.

NaviWings said:
2. Hygiene ( I have bought sanitary wipes etc) anything I should know on making sure my little is clean?
Just wipe all over. Unless they're 24/7 and you're changing them every time, you missing something probably isn't going to cause any issues. That said, one thing that gets missed on males a lot is underneath the ridge formed by the head of the penis. If both of you are ok with it, don't be afraid to be thorough.

NaviWings said:
3.On first changing I don’t want to say anything wrong or do anything wrong...
Any advice on how to over come this fear?
Don't expect to be amazing at it the first time (or even the first 10 times). It's probably more important that both of you communicate and talk through the first change or two than that you enter the headspace and live up to the fantasy. It may be good if you can get him to either show you how he changes himself, or talk you through the first change.

NaviWings said:
Thank you I just want to be a good mommy bear to her little cub
Sounds like you're already doing a good job by asking questions. Generally my experience with changing others/being changed is that I can almost always do it myself more efficiently and with a better fit, but the fun/embarrassment/intimacy/feeling of being taken care of from somebody else doing it makes up for all of that. Some other things you can do:
- Sprinkle powder on their skin (Not the diaper itself. And remember to rub the powder in). Don't be afraid to let it get outside the diaper area (e.g. on the tummy or a bit further down the legs). I have a friend who thinks it's hilarious to flick powder on your shirt if you show the slightest sign of being embarrassed about smelling like powder.
- Baby lotion can be a fun alternative to powder. I like the johnson & johnson lavender scented stuff. Remember to rub it in, and also to wash it off your hands before touching the diaper and/or tapes.
- Tickles/patting during the change can be fun. The outside of the legs around the hips, and the tummy seem to be sensitive spots on a lot of people.
- Remember hugs afterwards

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, littlemoosey, legojoker88 and 4 others
The fact that you are here asking actual littles what you should and shouldn't be doing is already way more than a LOT of mommies do. I am quite sure that as long as you are willing to listen to your little, you shouldn't have many issues with anything. Ask him how he likes to be cleaned up, he might not even know, you two might be able to figure that out together. I wouldn't worry about the height difference I am 10" taller than my wife and there is never any issues. He wont be standing during the diaper change!!

Keep asking questions and don't be shy on this site, 99% of us are just here to enjoy being able to openly talk about a taboo subject and not get ridiculed!!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, abdilly and nonoono
Thank you both for all the info... I just want to be the best mommy I can be

Reactions: legojoker88 and dltyty
@NaviWings The fact that you are willing to engage in this and do so with love and concern is a dream of many, if not all, on this site. Kudos to you for being willing to do this for your little and for wanting to learn!

• Love
Reactions: nonoono
It was kind of random how we met. The place I work at my little keeps a boat and I was just working and he started picking on me ( in a good way) and then next thing you know we just kept getting more drawn in to each other. One night we were snapping and my little told me everything and I told him I had a little before but I was young.
I am very happy my little has come into my life.
He’s a sweet soul and I just want to make my little happy.
so I am just trying to make sure I make my little happy

You should feel good about the fact that he opened up to you so easily!! Most of us do not!!

dltyty said:
You should feel good about the fact that he opened up to you so easily!! Most of us do not!!
As I personally am not abdl.. I find it a wonderful experience to be able to this for a little.
I wish more Littles could feel happy and have mommy and daddy’s

Reactions: TigerDL, CrazySmoker, abdilly and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back