• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

First Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

calibf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Woo! I finally talked my BF into changing me last night before bed. It's only taken 6 years (well, 2 years since I told him about the diapers).

It also happened to be the first time I've ever been changed.

--tokie (nuuh squishy)

calibf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Reluctant as always!

I really couldn't tell if he was reluctant because he didn't know what he was doing, or if he was reluctant because he was freaked out.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
:thumbsup: Glad you managed to make your b/f participate in your interest. I guess you didn't give him the worst one of your wet diapers to change. ;)

And you're lucky in a sense because, in the case of you and your b/f, the whole awkwardness of seeing/touching someone else's private parts during the change did not apply.

Peachy

calibf

Contributor
Role
Babyfur
:thumbsup: Glad you managed to make your b/f participate in your interest. I guess you didn't give him the worst one of your wet diapers to change. ;)

And you're lucky in a sense because, in the case of you and your b/f, the whole awkwardness of seeing/touching someone else's private parts during the change did not apply.

Peachy
I think rolling up the wet diaper part was more awkward for him than anything :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think rolling up the wet diaper part was more awkward for him than anything :D
That's the easy part. I think the worst part is the initial un-taping/unpinning of the diaper then knowing you got to clean it up. If someone does not want to do it then they shouldn't however if they want to do it if you asked them or not more power to them. But I think most will say "No." and I can't say I blame them its a very odd thing and a very odd request.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Whenever Rainbow changes me, the look on her face makes it look like she's thinking "Hm, I'll wonder what I'll find today? Maybe a map to Malaysia" xD

Though the way she explained it, it feels more like bonding time between us,t han anything

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Cool. I hope that he gets more comfortable with it. That way you will enjoy it more (probably) and while he might not enjoy it, he definitely won't find it as difficult to do. You are really lucky to have someone you can do this with, and I really hope thinks carry on in this direction. :)

S

soren456

Bump.

How's it going with the changes?

Is he able yet to see the intimacy of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.