Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I just got done watching the Detriot fireworks and thought I'd ask you all this question. When you see fireworks, what do you think of? I think of artillery and explosions. Like an army beseiging a city. What do you all think about?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
i think i think about enjoying the fireworks, i don't really attribute any high thought to them.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I think about the fourth of July, of think of when I was a little kid and would go to Beachwood, N.J. to watch the fireworks. We would bring a beach blanket and folding chairs. I would fire my cap guns, which would emit a flash in the dark. My parents would light sparklers for me, and I would wave them in the air making circles of light. There were families like ours all up and down the beach, and there was a place you could buy ice-cream.

Later, when I was older, my parents had a 20 foot boat, and I had a 14 foot outboard. We would anchor off Beachwood, with my boat tied to my parents. We'd eat roast beef sandwiches and have a few drinks. All around us were yachts and sailboats, some of them huge. At the end of the fireworks, everyone would sound their horns. Then all the boats would head in to the yacht clubs and docks. It was a great way to live.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I think their pretty and very loud not much beyond that.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I just got done watching the Detriot fireworks and thought I'd ask you all this question. When you see fireworks, what do you think of? I think of artillery and explosions. Like an army beseiging a city. What do you all think about?

Pshh. They aren't just Detroits fireworks. They are Windsors, too. D<

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
i think of making that sparkler bomb Ive been planing on making sense last year

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I think about what I could do with them! *evil laugh ensues*

K

kitty0230

I nostalgically think of when i lived in south carolina and blew them off with my friends in the neighborhood. (thinks fondly of those days)

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I think of the 800 bucks we spent at a little firework stand in the middle of the Nevadian desert on an Indian reservation, only cause there illegal where i live in california....

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
i think of trying to hide from them because they scare me. << loud noises and bright lights, plus the memory of a piece of firework shell falling on top of my head while still hot...X.X yea XP

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It makes me think of blowing up ant piles with bottle rockets.

Also, launching bottle rockets at the kids across the street from me long, long ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.