• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Firefox Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok, so you know that bookmark bar thing? (I love it), is it possible to get more than one? If so, how? I'd like to get another one, cuz I just love it love it love it :smile1:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks Unmarth, but unfortunately, if I'm going to add another bar, I would need the names D:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Right click on the toolbars
customize
add new bar

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Right click on the toolbars
customize
add new bar

I've tried that...But it doesn't get you the same toolbar as the bookmark one...Unless there is some other step that I've overlooked

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]The only thing I can suggest is organising your bookmarks into folders.[/font]

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Why would you want to take up precious browser real estate with a second bar? I do what sniper14th does and use folders to organize mine.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I go even further than that. I removed the bookmarks toolbar. I just use the bookmarks option on the menu.[/font]

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Pojo: Have you seen the all-in-one sidebar? Its so slim you can barely see it on the left, but there with a simple click if you need it. When extended, it takes up nearly half the screen and is extensive. Displays all your add-ons, bookmarks, downloads, extensions, etc. Only bad thing about it is that you can't use other sidebars with it, like the Youtube one. Has a good bookmark section though.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=all-in-one+sidebar&cat=all

How to add another bar though, I don't know...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Tried it, hated it. It gets in the way of everything, and makes every download waste a lot of time (it freezes sometimes).

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
All right guys...I'm not asking what you use, and I'd rather use the toolbar than opening the bookmark thing (I'm like that)...So yeah

Pojo: Have you seen the all-in-one sidebar? Its so slim you can barely see it on the left, but there with a simple click if you need it. When extended, it takes up nearly half the screen and is extensive. Displays all your add-ons, bookmarks, downloads, extensions, etc. Only bad thing about it is that you can't use other sidebars with it, like the Youtube one. Has a good bookmark section though.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=all-in-one+sidebar&cat=all

How to add another bar though, I don't know...
I might as well use the bookmark thing then...Thanks anyway

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Thanks Unmarth, but unfortunately, if I'm going to add another bar, I would need the names D:
Not really. You can just hover over the picture to get the link, if you forget what site goes with which icon. Many sites have their own icons though.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not really. You can just hover over the picture to get the link, if you forget what site goes with which icon. Many sites have their own icons though.

I was intending to have several links to one site (different parts of course)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Tried it, hated it. It gets in the way of everything, and makes every download waste a lot of time (it freezes sometimes).
Not for me...

Let us know if you find what you need, Pojo.

D

Deleted member 221

andysetra i just can't get over how much CUTE your avatar is hehe.

anyways back to the program,i can't recommend anything i know besides organization,as sniper pointed out organize in folders.

or do as i do,and don't use bookmarks completely.
iv'e got into the habbit that donig anything besides typing it in just takes to long.,you know you have to look....and look....until you find the bookmark,or as i do i just type the site in.

i just don't know of anything else,sorry.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Mazza, I use the star button on the right of the URL bar and just type stuff in the URL bar and it pops up.

That's even faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.