Firearms that are not available

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Right, ty, but aren't there less serious crimes that aren't classed as a felony, i don't know much about the US legal system

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Right, ty, but aren't there less serious crimes that aren't classed as a felony, i don't know much about the US legal system
Yes,misdemeanors. A.minor crime, certian driving offenses ate misdemeanors and do not nor should they preclide one from a firearm. In this nation no one will ever disarm everyone, it would be a war first. As our constitution states plainly the citizens right to keep and bear, or carry arms. The definition of arms is any device to defend ones self to inclide any item the military own in literal terms.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
biut if it's any army the military own then what's to stop some idiot buying a heavy machine gun or a mortar and using that on the next mass killing?

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
biut if it's any army the military own then what's to stop some idiot buying a heavy machine gun or a mortar and using that on the next mass killing?
You cannot buy them with out special licenses, inless ine buys black market which is illegal. But the black market does exist even in the UK im sure. Look at the UK, guns removed from citizens,but knife attacks are insanely high. Anything can be used as a weapon in the wrong hands

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
I totally agree and guns are still making there way onto the streets

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Army dipr i don't know if english is your first language or you have problems with words but it's a Grenade launcher I keep looking at your post and thinking greengage which is a name for a gooseberry where I cam from :) No offence meant

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
depending on two items if it was display only meaning not capable of firing its perfectly legal in all 50 states, or he had the proper federal license to own it.
I'm not sure if he had a licence but it was fully operational according to him. He and his wife had fled the Russian Revolution as he was Ukrainian. I think he was afraid it could happen here in the U. S. I was dumbfounded when he showed it to me. I should add, I was a high school student at the time. I think he showed it to me so I would practice more on the piano.....haha. I should add that he was a Trustee to The Julliard School of Music so he was a heavy hitter in the classical music world, touring all over the world during the summer. In hindsight, I wished I did practice more when I was at that young age. It's harder now to learn the big difficult pieces.