Firearms that are not available

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I've always wanted a 50 cal mounted on an armored personell carrier. Street legal and temp rendered safe, of course. You know, for just in case.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
P90, with the short barrel.

An AR-15 that doesn't have to be some hidiously mutilated thing do to CA laws.

I also think a muzzle loader with a bunch of tactical hardware (pistol grip, adjustable stock, holosight) on it would be hilarious.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Why the Italian Lupara, you only get 2 shots and it is a very close range shotgun because of the sawn off barrel.
because what other gun would you use to liquidate someone who broke the omerta?

Orange

Contributor
Role
Private
I am curious what firearms you would like to own, but are currently unavailable due to either laws or a lack of manufacturing support?

I will start by saying that I would like to buy a semi-automatic carbine chambered in pistol cartridges. Currently, there are few options for buying such a thing. One option is mostly plastic and looks cheap (only $400). I am thinking a Bullpup design that accepts common pistol magazines.
Anything in 9x39. Fuckin import laws and sanctions.

And a semi-auto or tax stamp PKM. FN MAG vs PKM is no contest. It's 11kg vs 7.5kg but the PKM is somehow also more reliable, ergonomic and easier to fix than the MAG.

Last edited:

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I don't need to own one, but I'd like to fire something with full auto once and a while. Yes, I know there are places that will allow you to do this.
I did own a bump stock, but I got rid of it long before the law changed because the thing is pretty useless.

Lonelydl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Being an antique firearms collector I tend to get my hands on most that I am after. The machine guns are demilled. All original parts but rendered inoperable. I own 2 Tommy guns. The m1a1(the type Tom Hanks used in saving private ryan) and a 1928a1 model. My crowning achievement was landing an all original mp44, took me 8 years to find one

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had a piano teacher who had a 50 caliber machine gun mounted on a tripod. That would be cool to own; also incredibly illegal.

bounduptoplease

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I had a piano teacher who had a 50 caliber machine gun mounted on a tripod. That would be cool to own; also incredibly illegal.
I would like one of them mounted to the front of my car, so many f*cking idiots on the road here!

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Being an antique firearms collector I tend to get my hands on most that I am after. The machine guns are demilled. All original parts but rendered inoperable. I own 2 Tommy guns. The m1a1(the type Tom Hanks used in saving private ryan) and a 1928a1 model. My crowning achievement was landing an all original mp44, took me 8 years to find one
demilling an antique gun should be a felony. to hell with the government

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
I've always wanted a "Tommy Gun." There are some very nice semi-auto replicas, but the vintage full-auto models aren't legal to own in Washington, and cost a fortune besides. I need to build myself a doomsday bunker in northern Idaho first. :)
actually full auto is the definition of an assault weapon, and a clas 3 firearms license will make if perfectly legal to own in any state. an appropriate place to fire them is difficult though, in ky at ft knox they have an annual machine gun shoot for people with the class 3 license for example.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
I have a class 3 firearms permit meaning I can own and use a fully automatic weapon, legally. I have an M60, and a barret 50. but i want an M2 50 cal also known as a Ma duece full auto for machine gun shoots, are these personal protection weapon, of course not and most people do not need them, I dont need them, but i did the proper paperwork and waited 2 years for my license due to background checks. my personal toys are an AK-47, An AR15 set up to fire 6.5 creed-more ammunition, I also have standard Ar 15's.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
actually full auto is the definition of an assault weapon, and a clas 3 firearms license will make if perfectly legal to own in any state. an appropriate place to fire them is difficult though, in ky at ft knox they have an annual machine gun shoot for people with the class 3 license for example.
Nope. Applicable state law:

This is well discussed and accepted to forbid ownership of automatic weapons by private persons. I joked about a doomsday bunker in Idaho, but that's not my original joke. "Get a cabin in Idaho" is what you commonly hear in these parts when you ask about private ownership of automatic weapons. Because there's no such thing here.

Last edited:

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Nope. Applicable state law:

This is well discussed and accepted to forbid ownership of automatic weapons by private persons. I joked about a doomsday bunker in Idaho, but that's not my original joke. "Get a cabin in Idaho" is what you commonly hear in these parts when you ask about private ownership of automatic weapons. Because there's no such thing here.
Come to Texas, even the most liberals born here have guns lol. hell Missouri just put in place laws for their state, that declare any regulation enplaced by the federal government which impede the private citizens 2nd amendment right is null and void in their state., the best part is they have every right under the states right articles to do so.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
depending on two items if it was display only meaning not capable of firing its perfectly legal in all 50 states, or he had the proper federal license to own it.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Come to Texas, even the most liberals born here have guns lol. hell Missouri just put in place laws for their state, that declare any regulation enplaced by the federal government which impede the private citizens 2nd amendment right is null and void in their state., the best part is they have every right under the states right articles to do so.
Heh, yeah... Washington has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. I count myself a liberal in most respects, but I reject most of the feel-good, do-nothing gun control legislation that comes along. It's not a major impediment to my own rather limited gun hobby, though. A Thompson would be fun to have, but certainly quite impractical. It's not like I'd take it deer hunting.

Or that's what I'll say to make myself feel better. :)

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Heh, yeah... Washington has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation. I count myself a liberal in most respects, but I reject most of the feel-good, do-nothing gun control legislation that comes along. It's not a major impediment to my own rather limited gun hobby, though. A Thompson would be fun to have, but certainly quite impractical. It's not like I'd take it deer hunting.

Or that's what I'll say to make myself feel better. :)
I dont need my barret 50 caliber for hunting either, it would jist make deer into a ball of goop

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I really don't like the thought of my arms being on fire. 😛

But alas, that isn't what the OP was talking about. My answer to the question is that as a real life cowboy who needs to have a firearm not only for personal protection, but also because of varmits that are out there who would otherwise maim or kill livestock, I do not think that our laws are too restrictive and feel in every way that I have the firearms needed to protect myself and my animals I care for.

I also am an avid sport shooter and enjoy the aspect of shooting targets and the associated competition and skills that are part of this. In all of my experience, I have never had a problem acquiring a firearm that I desired for participating in this sport.

Having said this, I will share that if anything, I think we are a bit too loose in this country as to what is available out there. I see the mass shootings and terrible things that psychopaths and others do, and personally feel things could be tightened up a bit as to who has access to some of the firearms used in these actions. I believe in the right to be able to defend ourselves, and I support the laws that protect this right. But at the same time, I support laws that would help limit access to firearms to individuals who have a history of instability or other psychological disorders that place them in a greater risk of firearm abuse. It is a fine line to be sure, but I do not believe firearms are in any way "evil", but it is the person that uses them in an "evil" manner. Hence, it is about a due dilligence in doing our best to make sure that the persons that have access to them do not have a history or other concerns that might cause them to act in a harmful manner. Is there a perfect method to do this, heck no! But we have to do something.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
I agree, the laws are fine. But our lawmakers go after us the sane law abiding citizens, i stead if the criminals with black market and stolen guns. Using that rational only drunk drivers should be on the road lol.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Teddybearcowboy said " but I do not believe firearms are in any way "evil", but it is the person that uses them in an "evil" manner".
In the UK Royal Marine Commandos during basic and post basic training, "There is no such thing as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous people" and basically that's what they trained us to be, either with firearms, blades or hand to hand. My late wife once woke me up when i was having a flashback nightmare, despite the fact i always told if you want to wake me up shake my feet, this time she shook my shoulder, I broke her wrist even before i was properly awake. My fiancee is always careful when waking me from a nap. I've been mugged before now (when i was 61) bya couple of late teens/ early twenty lads, one will never walk prooperly again the other one ran away when he saw his mates leg bending at the wrong angle. whilst I am not a violent person years of martial arts, military training and military unarmed combat training it's all muscle memory. Had I stopped to think about it they#d have probably got my wallet and phone, but it was over i made a conscious decision, there is no way you can stop things like that happening. As far as US Gun laws go the security should be a lot more strict, automatic weapons should be banned completely, but you still can't legislate for someone who is bullied at school or gets fired from their job from going off the deep end. i don't know what the legislation is like when it comes to convicted people, but if you have a criminal record of any sort then no weapons, ever.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Teddybearcowboy said " but I do not believe firearms are in any way "evil", but it is the person that uses them in an "evil" manner".
In the UK Royal Marine Commandos during basic and post basic training, "There is no such thing as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous people" and basically that's what they trained us to be, either with firearms, blades or hand to hand. My late wife once woke me up when i was having a flashback nightmare, despite the fact i always told if you want to wake me up shake my feet, this time she shook my shoulder, I broke her wrist even before i was properly awake. My fiancee is always careful when waking me from a nap. I've been mugged before now (when i was 61) bya couple of late teens/ early twenty lads, one will never walk prooperly again the other one ran away when he saw his mates leg bending at the wrong angle. whilst I am not a violent person years of martial arts, military training and military unarmed combat training it's all muscle memory. Had I stopped to think about it they#d have probably got my wallet and phone, but it was over i made a conscious decision, there is no way you can stop things like that happening. As far as US Gun laws go the security should be a lot more strict, automatic weapons should be banned completely, but you still can't legislate for someone who is bullied at school or gets fired from their job from going off the deep end. i don't know what the legislation is like when it comes to convicted people, but if you have a criminal record of any sort then no weapons, ever.
If you have a felony in the us, you may not own a legal firearm