Firearms that are not available

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am curious what firearms you would like to own, but are currently unavailable due to either laws or a lack of manufacturing support?

I will start by saying that I would like to buy a semi-automatic carbine chambered in pistol cartridges. Currently, there are few options for buying such a thing. One option is mostly plastic and looks cheap (only $400). I am thinking a Bullpup design that accepts common pistol magazines.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
It depends what you want it for. If you want it for plinking at targets a simple .22 will suffice. If for personal protection then a 9mm hand gun, if you want major stopping power then the Israeli Desert Eagle .44 auto mag with the extended mag will stop just about anything. Or if you intend being in a riot situation then the shortened shotgun that uses federal 00 shells, which i cannot remember the name off, but a single shot will normally kill 3 or 4 people at the same time. And no I am not pro gun, just been in some nasty places including the Thailand/Cambodian border where anyone could be a terrorist. 9mm is an effect stop weapon, which is why the US forces went over to it, during WWII they found the .45 wasn't very effective against an aggressive enemy. The desert eagle .44 will stop just about anything including vehicles if using the right sort of ammo, also a 1 shot kill, doesn't matter where you hit your target, the Desert eagle is not designed to wound.

Last edited:

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've always wanted a "Tommy Gun." There are some very nice semi-auto replicas, but the vintage full-auto models aren't legal to own in Washington, and cost a fortune besides. I need to build myself a doomsday bunker in northern Idaho first. :)

Last edited:

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
The shotgun I was talking about is the Ithica, I used it while I was in Thailand fitting the Thai navy with some ex Brit aa guns (legally). but we were on the Cambodian border and subject to attack, so i carried a desert eagle and several mags of .44 as a side arm and the shotgun was fully loaded including one in the chamber in a grab bag.

bounduptoplease

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have always fancied a gun, but I recognise my short fuse and 10 for 1 deal for people who would mess with me or mine would soon see me behind bars. If I was to have one it would be a Glock Generation 4 9mm.

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've been a long time firearm enthusiast and happily own several,

Guns that I wish I could have but can't due to money and/or laws surrounding the use and possession in order of most to least want,

Heckler & Koch G36C
Heckler & Koch MP5
A true Soviet Union AK-47 (with full auto capability)
Glock 18
Thompson SMG

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Thompson sub's are notorious for jamming especially with cheap ammo. The ak47 could be fired by a chimp and was designed to go through mud, snow, water and everything else and still come out firing. Anything by H&K is good, that's what the UK police Armed units use

ClaudTheBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
.50 BMG
Thompson SMG
,50 Desert Eagle

Those would be on my wish list if money were no object. For the gun or the ammo.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
you like broken wrists? The .44 desert eagle has a hefty recoil for a hand gun especially when letting off more than a couple of rounds, at that point you are normally shooting down passing aircraft and birds with it.

ClaudTheBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
The Desert Eagle would be more for nostalgia. Maybe to shoot every now and then just to remember just how ridiculous it is.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I saw a photo of an AR15 with walnut hardware. That would be the one I would like. Most of the accessories are cool looking but better suited for combat not civilian use. If you are not firing full auto, you don't need a forward grip or ventilated handguard.

I like to shoot the copies of 19th century guns, blackpowder or cartridge.

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
An original Russian Dragunov Sniper Rifle.
A .50 BMG Thunder Pistol
A pre-ban Sterling Mk IV submachine gun
And lastly a Beretta M-93R

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
s that the burst Beretta? another nice hand gun fires 3 rounds with 1 squeeze of the trigger.

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
s that the burst Beretta? another nice hand gun fires 3 rounds with 1 squeeze of the trigger.
Yes. It had a 3 round burst fire, and full auto.
It was also the base gun used to make Robocop's Auto-9 pistol in the original film.

jdj1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i guess if i could have a gun that not available or should i say rare it would have to be an AMT Automag. Yes totally usless but it my dream gun now for every day self defense and carry my Glock 21 in 45acp.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Why the Italian Lupara, you only get 2 shots and it is a very close range shotgun because of the sawn off barrel.

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Well in that case can I have my toy rifle from when I was about 9, it had grenades, rockets, fully auto and various bits like combat knives that were attached to the gun, but don't ask me what it was called as it's along time ago.