• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Fire Alarm :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lol. I was sleeping last night in my dorm at college when the fire alarm went off at 7:00 AM. I just happened to be wearing an Abena Super and was like, "Shit!" so I decided to just pull on my pants over the diaper and head out. As I'm going down the stairwell, "mrs. I want to date you hot girl" walks out into the stairs directly behind me and acknowledges my presence and of course starts to follow me. I asked her if she wants to sit in my car, and she's like, "yeah" so we go, and for some reason she was trailing behind me, and I was SURE she was looking at my butt. AHSKJLAH. End up sitting in our car for about half an hour, and then we went back in.

It was actually kind of exciting, being I haven't worn real diapers publically ever, that was the first time I've actually left the building with a real diaper on (not a pull-up). It was a choice on whether to rip the tapes off, which would ruin the diaper or keep it on, so I was pretty much forced to wear a diaper under my clothes.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No one noticed. I usually wear X-Pluses when I'm out and no one notices. And my pants usually sag about 3-4 inches.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm often scared of a fire alarm going off while I'm sleeping in a diaper. It's yet to happen, but you never know.

If absolute worst comes to worst, and she acknowledges that you were wearing a diaper, you could always say "Yeah, I had surgery done a while back that weakened my bladder, so I wear them at night, even though I never need them."

Role
Diaper Lover
That is not possible as women aren't turned on by men at all.

Other than that, that sucks, good luck with that girl, if you want to date her that is.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Should of asked her out to breakfast.

I'm guessing you were wearing a shirt, if that was the case I wouldn't worry much. Most people are like OMGWTFALARMLOUDSHUTUP when the fire alarm goes off. I doubt she was looking at your butt that much. If confronted, well that one is a toughie. I tend to avoid white lies as much as I can so I would just tell the truth, hard and as risky as it.

Course, you could pull a bit of misdirection and just blatantly say something when asked, but in a sarcastic tone of voice. People think your first response is a joke when it really is the truth. Works like a charm when I'm in a pickle, hope that made sense.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Should have slept naked that day and conveniently 'forgotten' to put on any clothes before rushing out of the building. Surely, the 30 mins in your car would have been more...interesting :tongueout:

Seriously, though, fire alarms and unusual sleepwear or activities at the time they go off are rather dangerous. But then, how often does the alarm go off, so it's probably no good reason not to wear diapers any more to bed!

Peachy

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I've had that happen too (sleeping in a diaper when a fire alarm went off). No big deal.

D

daria7483

Yikes. Next time rip the diaper off and stuff it under your bed before heading off. I hate fire alarms. When I was a freshman my dorm was about 100 feet from what was at the time the largest all-male dorm on the east coast. Oh how they loved seeing us come pouring out in our pajamas at 2 a.m. Towards the end of that semester I got so used to the alarms that I'd sleep through them, thinking it was my alarm clock going off.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lol. I was sleeping last night in my dorm at college when the fire alarm went off at 7:00 AM. I just happened to be wearing an Abena Super and was like, "Shit!" so I decided to just pull on my pants over the diaper and head out. As I'm going down the stairwell, "mrs. I want to date you hot girl" walks out into the stairs directly behind me and acknowledges my presence and of course starts to follow me. I asked her if she wants to sit in my car, and she's like, "yeah" so we go, and for some reason she was trailing behind me, and I was SURE she was looking at my butt. AHSKJLAH. End up sitting in our car for about half an hour, and then we went back in.

It was actually kind of exciting, being I haven't worn real diapers publically ever, that was the first time I've actually left the building with a real diaper on (not a pull-up). It was a choice on whether to rip the tapes off, which would ruin the diaper or keep it on, so I was pretty much forced to wear a diaper under my clothes.

God I used to hate those alarms....they would always go off at about 3:00am where I was............and I lived on the top floor (14 story bldg). What really sucked was the climb back up, since they wouldn't allow us to take the elevators.

but nice job man.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Must have been fuckin freaked bout that alarm. Hey, wasn't there a good outcome from that? Just pray for less fire alarms like that in awhile.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow cool, I doubt she saw anything since her first concern is probably: "OMG Looud noise let's get the Hell out of the building!" I would've asked her out to breakfast. I'm guessing you have a room all to yourself?

Z

Zeit

You gotta keep in mind, if she and you both woke up to a siren sound in the middle of the sleeping process, you both probably weren't awake enough to really notice each other. She was probably half asleep when you guys were walking out. I wouldn't worry much about it.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow cool, I doubt she saw anything since her first concern is probably: "OMG Looud noise let's get the Hell out of the building!" I would've asked her out to breakfast. I'm guessing you have a room all to yourself?
Yeah, ha. I thought about doing that, but she looked tired, and what made me wonder, is she got in the back seat.... like..... wtf. I guess I did ask if she wanted to "sit" in my car, so she figured any place would work, and the closest door was that one.

That just brings me to a new topic though, I dunno if I have time for a relationship. I really don't have a desire to right now. I just want to make friends, really.

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Also, if you had taken your diaper off, you would have stank of piss in the enclosed area of your car(had you wet it).

So be glad you left your diaper on to keep the smell in. ;)

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, ha. I thought about doing that, but she looked tired, and what made me wonder, is she got in the back seat.... like..... wtf. I guess I did ask if she wanted to "sit" in my car, so she figured any place would work, and the closest door was that one.

That just brings me to a new topic though, I dunno if I have time for a relationship. I really don't have a desire to right now. I just want to make friends, really.
There's certainly some underlying thing going on there. But actually a similar situation did happen to me when I lived in the dorms in college, the fire alarm rang and I was wearing a diaper at the time, I don't remember what kind, probably a depend max as that's what I wore a lot of back in my college days. However, if my memory serves me correctly I ripped it off and stashed it away.

On your other point, you don't need to get involved in a relationship if you don't want to. You're right, they are time consuming and in order to really make a relationship work, you have to have the desire to devote the time to really make it work.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The fire alarm thing happened to me a couple years ago when i was spending the night at my gfs place! I go to UConn and so did my gf (she graduated and is in medical school now) and we were sleeping. She was an RA so she had a single but the damn fire alarm was actually inside the room!! Needless to say it scared the hell out of us, so we were totally on autopilot..luckily i had the sense to throw on some sweat pants which adequately hid my diaper but I could just have easily not in my rush to get out.

On the other hand my gf realized my predicament and stood behind me to cover the bulge. She is very sweet like that lol.

Its kinda cool the girl was staring at your butt lol. If she knew and was weirded out, she probably would have declined sitting in the car with you haha. Why do you think she sat in the back seat tho? That was kinda strange. But hell if she is cute, it may be worth at least going on an occasional date with her once in a while ya know?

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
man i had gotten excited for a moment, there was a fire yesterday morning here on campus. it would of been weird if we went to the same campus. He mentioned that it was at 7, ours was at 2AM so...different schools....anyways heres to a successful passoff as nothing happened.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Did someone pull the alarm or was there a real fire or a malfunction or what?

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not nice. I really doubt she noticed anything though. It was probably just your paranoia that made you think she was looking at your backside, especially if you have never worn publicly before. When there is a drill, people want to get out of the building, just in case it isn't. When there isn't a drill, people want to get out because of the fire. She probably didn't have time to check your backside.

Look at it this way, you'll probably be far more comfortable with wearing in public now. I mean, after this, wearing out of choice will be easy.

Role
Other
i was in the same situation in school but decided to rip the diaper off really fast, it was a rush though thats for forsure, had to make a quick decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.