Suggestion Finished Stories Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was reading the thread "Good Stories Thread" by blablafreckenlover and understand how that idea would create too much work to moderate what's good & what's not etc.

But would a thread where just finished stories are added be possible? or even a sub thread to the stories thread now. It would benefit a lot, because then while you wait for chapters to be added to ongoing stories, it allows readers to go back & look at stories that are done.

Besides moving the stories to a new forum or sub thread, it would create a lot less then adding a good stories thread and all that would be needed is the authors to indicate either on the forum or in the title that it's finished; which most do anyway.

It would also reduce overall clutter on the stories forum iway stories are posted. Itself, and would make it easier to know what story is finished & which is ongoing for new members who aren't familiar with the.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I don't see the harm in something like this. I do have to give blablafreckenlover credit, because like I said above his idea sorta gave me this one.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I was reading the thread "Good Stories Thread" by blablafreckenlover and understand how that idea would create too much work to moderate what's good & what's not etc.

But would a thread where just finished stories are added be possible? or even a sub thread to the stories thread now. It would benefit a lot, because then while you wait for chapters to be added to ongoing stories, it allows readers to go back & look at stories that are done.

Besides moving the stories to a new forum or sub thread, it would create a lot less then adding a good stories thread and all that would be needed is the authors to indicate either on the forum or in the title that it's finished; which most do anyway.

It would also reduce overall clutter on the stories forum iway stories are posted. Itself, and would make it easier to know what story is finished & which is ongoing for new members who aren't familiar with the.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I don't see the harm in something like this. I do have to give blablafreckenlover credit, because like I said above his idea sorta gave me this one.

Stories that are finished can be tagged so, either by their creator, or a moderator. If the creator doesn't tag them, we unfortunately don't have enough staff time to manually check and tag every story.

Status
Not open for further replies.