Finished a life goal of building a crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
There are a few things I would improve, and I was planning on painting it, but it keeps on raining so I wanted to finish it while I could.

http://imgur.com/a/JFXhV

Nice! It looks great!

I would do a light stain myself but it looks great.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Well done Tyger that looks awesome. You should feel very proud of your achievement.

Wow nice looks fantastic :) Loving the curtains and decorations on your wall too :smile1:

This looks fantastic. 83

Gadget1982 said:
I would do a light stain myself but it looks great.

Yeah, I actually wanted to paint it a light blue or something, but It has been raining so often and I have been so busy, that I just wanted to get it inside rather than sitting under a tarp accumulating damage from humidity.

Ya I wouldn't want it damaged either. A light blue would look nice.

congrats! awesome

Neat! Probably feels great cuddling with some plushies in there, especially if you have a bottle too!

This is my Simba plushie: IMG_20170122_204804 - Edited.jpg I have some Lion King pajama pants too. :)

That looks great!

I had one myself at a point and I will never forget waking up in it and the joy it bought me.

You may not have it forever but the memories will be forever yours.

Love classic Disney movies :)

Tyger said:
There are a few things I would improve, and I was planning on painting it, but it keeps on raining so I wanted to finish it while I could.

http://imgur.com/a/JFXhV

It looks good.
I wish I had one as an older adult with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

What a great job you've done! Light blue would be nice. In my story, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski", he built a crib and painted it white and added little bunnies which he stenciled on, if I recall correctly.

That looks great, Tyger! Really impressive work, and I'll add my vote to the light blue as well when you get the chance to go over it.

Aww im so jealous. I really want to build a crib when I have my own place. Your crib looks really good

Welcome to the rarefied air of the crib builders club! It is quite an accomplishment so be proud of it. I say it a lot, there is nothing like the view through crib bars first thing in the morning. I've had mine for 11 years now and it simply never gets old. Bravo.

Your build looks great, and, like others have said, you should give it a nice coat of paint! How long did it take to build your crib? Is it totally D.I.Y?

ArchtopK said:
Welcome to the rarefied air of the crib builders club! It is quite an accomplishment so be proud of it. I say it a lot, there is nothing like the view through crib bars first thing in the morning. I've had mine for 11 years now and it simply never gets old. Bravo.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun to wake up to it this morning, I still felt super tired so I just played with toys on the side until I felt like I had the energy to get up. I also love the bumpers to view in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a total D.I.Y, unfortunately I didn't document much of it, although I do have a few pictures from in between. It took me about a month I think, mostly because I was so busy with a new job, really though, it took me probably 4 days of work. Hardest part was after putting it in my room, I had to lift the mattress over the top and put it in, otherwise I couldn't slide the crib into place because my box spring still sits on the floor.

That is... seriously... adorable. Well done! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back