Finding the "right" diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would like someone to help me find the diaper that will work for me best here is my criteria:

Can buy a pack of however many for less than $25
Are comfortablle and bulky in between the legs
Can wear in public (concealable)
Holds at least 2 wettings
Dosen't draw attention if it is seen (preferably white)

Can anyone help? the molicares seemed like a good option but i'm not sure

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well you are just going to have to try them for yourself, since we don't know what you like...Most packs are under $25, but the good ones you would have to buy online, and factor in shipping costs...If you want something that's bulky and can hide in public easily, then there aren't many choices...And The wetting holding would depend on how much you wet

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just buy some drug store brand, and then your next purchase try another brand, just stay away from depends, you already know from any diaper site very few people like them.
You have to find a diaper that you like, not everyone is built the same, what some guys likes other guys hate.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would like someone to help me find the diaper that will work for me best here is my criteria:

Can buy a pack of however many for less than $25
Are comfortablle and bulky in between the legs
Can wear in public (concealable)
Holds at least 2 wettings
Dosen't draw attention if it is seen (preferably white)

Can anyone help? the molicares seemed like a good option but i'm not sure
You don't mention if you want to buy them on-line or not.

cpndl

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Molicare Classic or Molicare Super. Are probably the best diaper for good absorbancy combined with discreetness. The tops just have to be folded/rolled down below waist line. Except they are not white, but that should not be a problem if you know how to conceal it properly. :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Just buy some drug store brand, and then your next purchase try another brand, just stay away from depends, you already know from any diaper site very few people like them.
Why make this suggestion? You only end up wasting money.

Role
Private
Molicare Classic or Molicare Super. Are probably the best diaper for good absorbancy combined with discreetness. The tops just have to be folded/rolled down below waist line. Except they are not white, but that should not be a problem if you know how to conceal it properly. :)
This is true. I have some right now and they offer a great absorbancy to discreetness ratio. However, I think there is something in them - something that really irritates my skin and causes eczema. I've had this problem before with other diapers (nothing that a liberal amount of powder couldn't fix), but not to the same extent as Molicares.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Honestly I don't know. The package should be marked latex free or not. I know some diapers have it and some don't.

Do rubber gloves bother you? If they do you might have a latex allergy.

Role
Private
Honestly I don't know. The package should be marked latex free or not. I know some diapers have it and some don't.

Do rubber gloves bother you? If they do you might have a latex allergy.
Never had problems with rubber gloves... but then again, I don't wear them often or for long enough. Will have to test to see.

In the meantime, any diapers that you know that are latex-free?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Well... the vast majority of them should be. But as far as brands that are available down under I don't have the foggiest. I would say check the manufacturer's website for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.