Status
Not open for further replies.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Looking into purchasing a pair of plastic pants for myself, as I find myself having leaking problems with diapers lately. Plus, have been thinking about a locking pair as I am used to combining my AB/DL side with a bit of BDSM.

While I have done some searching for some decent pairs, I wanted to ask for outside opinions on which would be the best to consider and how much money I could save.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
You can try Fetware as they have locking pants. I have their regular plastic pants and like them.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Babykins 6mil feel the best and mine have lasted a long time i feel mebey buy one from every one buy from you like best.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Try ebay, get the ones from China, usually start at $.99 and end up about $4.00. Takes a couple of weeks to get them and they have several colors as well as snap-on and pull-on styles. They are durable and last a long time.

dypers4life

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
mommys baby pants! the milky white tuffy are amazing! theyre high back plastic pants and are a thicker plastic

have loved mine since i got them

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you are wearing disposables and intend to use plastic pants over them to contain any overflow, then don't! I learned this the hard way. Once the liquid is outside of a disposable the plastic pants do little to contain it.

The BDSM side of it I cannot help you with. Good luck!

DaveTDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have been using the PUL pants from Adult Cloth Diaper for over a year now. They are a bit more expensive....I think these cost about $25 a pair...but they work well, they hold up to washing well, and they fit well. I had problems with the regular plastic pants getting hard and cracking after only a few months. The PUL pants don't have this problem. I have four pair, three of which I've had for almost a year, and they are still just as good as the day I got them. They do tend to shrink just a bit, so keep that in mind. They also breathe better than regular plastic pants which means there is not as much heat build up. They are not foolproof however...if you over saturate a cloth diaper then they will leak. Also, these PUL pants tend to wick at the elastic if a cloth diaper gets too wet. I've not tried them with disposables, but I imagine the same things will happen...if a disposable leaks at the waist or legs then the PUL pants will probably not contain it too well. Good luck with your plastic pants search.

Status
Not open for further replies.