Finding other ABDL’s❤️

openexplorer732

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Best way to find other ABDL’s? Love the whole community just can never find anyone or any good sites to find abdl relationships/friendships. I’m a straight bloke looking for females that are into abdl can anyone help me out 👀

Reactions: Jrodabdl

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
The further you narrow your search the harder it becomes. ABDL seems to be a male dominated space and female ABDLs tend to - sensibly - be the more cautious.

If you are looking for friendship why restrict your options to the minority? Unless friendship is just a vehicle for relationship; in which case why the subterfuge?

Meeting people and networking would be my advice, there isn't really much of a shortcut beyond contributing to and being part of a safe community. HOT ABDL GIRLS IN YOUR AREA WHO WANT TO MEET YOUR CREDIT CARD isn't a real thing, thankfully.

Good luck!

Reactions: AliB, geka, fleckothefennec and 1 other person

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm a female into abdl, also a lesbian. If you were actually interested in finding other abdls I'd A. Steer you toward FetLife where local munches get posted B. Advise you to not refer to women as females, as we "females" see that as a red flag C. Start by making friends with any abdl regardless of gender so you can work on your social skills regarding kink so you don't sound like you just want to find a girl to be your fetish dispenser

Reactions: TigerDL, lilithra, reval and 8 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
SparkleAlchemist said:
B. Advise you to not refer to women as females, as we "females" see that as a red flag.

If you don’t mind me asking, I’d really like to know what the issue is.
It’s the first time I’ve ever seen that this is a problem

Reactions: MegaMaxx, fleckothefennec and PullupAndy

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Forced said:
If you don’t mind me asking, I’d really like to know what the issue is.
It’s the first time I’ve ever seen that this is a problem
It's a bit objectified 'females' I'm a woman , not a animal being classified at a farm sale..

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
It's a bit objectified 'females' I'm a woman , not a animal being classified at a farm sale..

So is it the same using “males?”

Reactions: MegaMaxx, fleckothefennec and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Forced said:
So is it the same using “males?”
I would say so yes ! I don't go out for a drink with a bunch of men and say "I'm just going out with a group of males !🤣"

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
If you are looking for a female/woman/girl to be your romantic partner/girlfriend I don't recommend searching on fetish sites. You will most likely find a man/male/boy pretending to be a girl. Another factor is the high amount of mental/emotional instability in abdl's. I highly suggest you search for a female/woman/girl in the real world and try asking her out. If you both really like each other and seem to be falling in love then you have to open up about your abdl self before marriage. Explain what it means to you and how you'd like her to participate. If she runs for the hills you will hurt, but you will have avoided a painful divorce. If she stays then marry that lovely lady. Your chances at finding love are much much higher if you are open to dating "normal" women. If you are only seeking abdl females, you will be looking for a needle in a haystack that plenty of other males just like you are looking for. And if you actually find a single and straight girl who isnt a boy who is abdl shes likely certifiably insane. Just check Tumblr for proof of this. There are a lot of abdl females there.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: DanUt, MegaMaxx, wearforsafety and 6 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
I would say so yes ! I don't go out for a drink with a bunch of men and say "I'm just going out with a group of males !🤣"

So, award ceremonies should change their ‘Best Female’/ ‘Best Male’ categories to best woman/best man?

Reactions: fleckothefennec

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Forced said:
So, award ceremonies should change their ‘Best Female’/ ‘Best Male’ categories to best woman/best man?
That's a good point , but it's a bit different than "I'm a straight bird looking for males into abdl "
I dunno but that just feels wrong .. maybe it's just me , but ..🤔

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Saltedcaramel64 said:
If you are looking for a female/woman/girl to be your romantic partner/girlfriend I don't recommend searching on fetish sites. You will most likely find a man/male/boy pretending to be a girl. Another factor is the high amount of mental/emotional instability in abdl's. I highly suggest you search for a female/woman/girl in the real world and try asking her out. If you both really like each other and seem to be falling in love then you have to open up about your abdl self before marriage. Explain what it means to you and how you'd like her to participate. If she runs for the hills you will hurt, but you will have avoided a painful divorce. If she stays then marry that lovely lady. Your chances at finding love are much much higher if you are open to dating "normal" women. If you are only seeking abdl females, you will be looking for a needle in a haystack that plenty of other males just like you are looking for. And if you actually find a single and straight girl who isnt a boy who is abdl shes likely certifiably insane. Just check Tumblr for proof of this. There are a lot of abdl females there.
I’m a female ABDL. I am not a boy and I am not ‘certifiably insane.’ It’s hard enough being female in the very male-dominated ABDL community without bullshit sexist and misogynistic comments like this making us feel further marginalised and othered. I also find it offensive that you refer to non-ABDL women as ‘normal,’ presumably saying that those of us in the community are abnormal. No wonder women steer clear of the community when we are constantly faced with men telling us we must actually be men pretending to be women, men trying to hook up with us and now men saying we must all be insane because ABDL women aren’t normal. You need to check your sexist attitude, it’s not necessary here on adisc which is meant to be an inclusive community.

• Love
Reactions: lilithra, Mapboy, ItsTimmyTime and 9 others

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Forced said:
My view would be that the segregated categories are really just a reflection of the rampant misogyny within the industry in question. What should be done therefore would be to provide equal opportunity and choose from a common pool, at which point there becomes no need to quibble over the name.

Reactions: geka and Kittyinpink

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m a female ABDL. I am not a boy and I am not ‘certifiably insane.’ It’s hard enough being female in the very male-dominated ABDL community without bullshit sexist and misogynistic comments like this making us feel further marginalised and othered. I also find it offensive that you refer to non-ABDL women as ‘normal,’ presumably saying that those of us in the community are abnormal. No wonder women steer clear of the community when we are constantly faced with men telling us we must actually be men pretending to be women, men trying to hook up with us and now men saying we must all be insane because ABDL women aren’t normal. You need to check your sexist attitude, it’s not necessary here on adisc which is meant to be an inclusive community.
All ABDL's exhibit a high degree of emotional/mental instability, not just the women. Would calling women who are not abdl "vanilla" instead of "normal" be more agreeable to you? To me they are the same thing.
Also the facts are that in the online abdl world, yes, there are a lot of catfishes. A lot of men pretending to be women, usually these catfishes act highly sexual, which further entices confused and desperate single men. My warning is good advice.
I'm sorry you don't like my attitude. My advice is for young men or single males trying to find a girlfriend and I stand by what I've said. My intentions are not to agitate you. I'm sure you are a highly stable, caring and loving woman, who would make a great girlfriend to a lucky guy. But I'd also recommend avoiding women/females/girls who throw around words like "sexist, misogynistic and marginalised" because it indicates that she's not interested in conversation or communicating, only in dominating the conversation with pre constructed and spoon fed views. It's an indicator that there will be fights and temper tantrums frequently in the relationship.
Since this site is not for dating or "hooking up" my opinions should not have any effect on your present or future romantic prospects here.

If a single woman were to ask for advice on finding a male partner or boyfriend into abdl I'd give her the same advice. Look in the real world, because abdl's have a lot of issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaMaxx and fleckothefennec

KaleidoscopeKitty

Est. Contributor
Saltedcaramel64 said:
All ABDL's exhibit a high degree of emotional/mental instability, not just the women. Would calling women who are not abdl "vanilla" instead of "normal" be more agreeable to you? To me they are the same thing.
Also the facts are that in the online abdl world, yes, there are a lot of catfishes. A lot of men pretending to be women, usually these catfishes act highly sexual, which further entices confused and desperate single men. My warning is good advice.
I'm sorry you don't like my attitude. My advice is for young men or single males trying to find a girlfriend and I stand by what I've said. My intentions are not to agitate you. I'm sure you are a highly stable, caring and loving woman, who would make a great girlfriend to a lucky guy. But I'd also recommend avoiding women/females/girls who throw around words like "sexist, misogynistic and marginalised" because it indicates that she's not interested in conversation or communicating, only in dominating the conversation with pre constructed and spoon fed views. It's an indicator that there will be fights and temper tantrums frequently in the relationship.
Since this site is not for dating or "hooking up" my opinions should not have any effect on your present or future romantic prospects here.

If a single woman were to ask for advice on finding a male partner or boyfriend into abdl I'd give her the same advice. Look in the real world, because abdl's have a lot of issues.
I agree with your sentiment about finding partners in the real world. That advice was sound. But it was wholly unnecessary to label abdl women as either men pretending to be women or to be ‘certifiably insane’ within that. I’m not interested in hooking up on this site, I’m asexual and definitely don’t want a male partner and even if I was straight and looking for a partner being ABDL isn’t sexual/ a fetish for me so I would have no desire to make it part of a relationship. That doesn’t mean I can’t find your views that ABDL women are either men or insane offensive, it’s nothing to do with my ‘present or future romantic prospects.’ It’s because you are making a huge generalisation and stereotyping all ABDL women under one offensive umbrella based on a few tumbler accounts. How many ABDL women do you actually know personally and in real life to make that assumption that we are all insane?

By all means advise people not to seek out a romantic partner based on a shared fetish or not to look for women on fetish sites, that is very good advice, but there is no need to add offensive rhetoric and generalisations about ABDL women within that. Has it occurred to you that maybe the reason there are so few genuine, healthy ABDL women active in the community is because of views and opinions like your own which make it feel difficult for women to speak out and be ourselves? The women confident enough to have active ABDL accounts and deal with all the creepy or sexist shit that comes from putting your female ABDL self out there are not an accurate reflection of the typical ABDL woman. I agree it’s wise to stay away from other fetishists if you are looking for a healthy, equal and long term adult relationship but completely disagree that the reason you need to stay away is because ABDL women are insane. You can give your advice without resorting to alienating and offending a significant part of the ABDL community.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustC, lilstevie56 and MetalDan86

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I agree with your sentiment about finding partners in the real world. That advice was sound. But it was wholly unnecessary to label abdl women as either men pretending to be women or to be ‘certifiably insane’ within that. I’m not interested in hooking up on this site, I’m asexual and definitely don’t want a male partner and even if I was straight and looking for a partner being ABDL isn’t sexual/ a fetish for me so I would have no desire to make it part of a relationship. That doesn’t mean I can’t find your views that ABDL women are either men or insane offensive, it’s nothing to do with my ‘present or future romantic prospects.’ It’s because you are making a huge generalisation and stereotyping all ABDL women under one offensive umbrella based on a few tumbler accounts. How many ABDL women do you actually know personally and in real life to make that assumption that we are all insane?

By all means advise people not to seek out a romantic partner based on a shared fetish or not to look for women on fetish sites, that is very good advice, but there is no need to add offensive rhetoric and generalisations about ABDL women within that. Has it occurred to you that maybe the reason there are so few genuine, healthy ABDL women active in the community is because of views and opinions like your own which make it feel difficult for women to speak out and be ourselves? The women confident enough to have active ABDL accounts and deal with all the creepy or sexist shit that comes from putting your female ABDL self out there are not an accurate reflection of the typical ABDL woman. I agree it’s wise to stay away from other fetishists if you are looking for a healthy, equal and long term adult relationship but completely disagree that the reason you need to stay away is because ABDL women are insane. You can give your advice without resorting to alienating and offending a significant part of the ABDL community.
Despite the fact that we disagree on a couple issues, I appreciate your feedback and Ive enjoyed reading your thoughts and opinions. I'm glad that we agree on some things. I think that if you and I sat down over a coffee we would find that we have more in common then we don't. I understand your position and I think you also understand mine. We may not like or respect the positions that we disagree on, but I still respect you as a person.

Thank you for the dialogue this morning.

Reactions: PullupAndy

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Best way to find other ABDL’s? Attend a abdl convention . Find a local littles munch and attend. Go with the intention of making friends and hanging out with like minded people regardless of gender or orientation . If you cant find one , start your own.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Anemone said:
My view would be that the segregated categories are really just a reflection of the rampant misogyny within the industry in question. What should be done therefore would be to provide equal opportunity and choose from a common pool, at which point there becomes no need to quibble over the name.
I have never understood best male / female actor awards.. why not 'best actor' ?
Also if they do that whole pointless gender thing , as the women (females🤣) are doing the same job as the men (males🙄) why the need to categorise?
Should they also have best :
Black
Gay
Bisexual
Hispanic
Asexual
Transgender
Dwarfism
And on and on ...

Reactions: Anemone

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_comica_comica1673787222937.jpg

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anemone said:

The problem with having a ‘unisex’ award is that they’ll still be complaints about how one sex has more nominations than the other.
Point in fact, this years Brits awards, loads of people moaning that no woman/females/ladies are nominated in some categories.

You just please everyone.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Forced said:
The problem with having a ‘unisex’ award is that they’ll still be complaints about how one sex has more nominations than the other.
Point in fact, this years Brits awards, loads of people moaning that no woman/females/ladies are nominated in some categories.

You just please everyone.
Why is that a problem? How will taking gender out of the equation make the balance worse ?