Finding diapers in strange places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yesterday I was going for my walk and I pass this shopping cart. I see a couple items in there and some pull ups lying around, few in the cart and a couple on the ground. I pick them up and they were dry and never worn so I took them home with me. I don't know why I took them and I know they didn't belong to anyone. It was in front of the house on the street and it was abandoned. I thought it was a very odd situation.

What strange places have you found diapers at?

C

courier7

I haven't see diapers but I saw a pacifier that said "take me" but I didn't want a dirty binky and whoever had it in their mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Saw a pack of pampers hanging over a street lamp... bet there was a story behind that one!

A

acorn

Saw a pack of pampers hanging over a street lamp... bet there was a story behind that one!
Yes I’ll bet too, but you surely will not find it on a +eeker style forum.

5thgear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found a size 4 baby diaper on the side of the road that was unused and probably fell out of someone's car.

StikkyPaws

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Found a used baby nappy in the middle of the bush once, someone with a baby must have dumped it while bush walking.

WarrenW

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Found 1 on the front lawn (used) 1 day. Can't imagine how it got there. Have seen them in parking lots around the mall.

:no: :chin:

KickAss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
During our spirit week a few weeks ago, one of the days was senior citizen vs. toddler day, so a bunch of kids wore adult diapers over their clothes. At the end of the day, senior hall was littered with them.

Y

youngbear9

Lol Ive got dress like a toddler day for spirit week commin up. Thinkin bout wearin a Pull Up over jeans...

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find dirty baby diapers everywhere as I live in an area with a lot of dirty litterbugs. I do not go near them unless their in my parking lot, then I scoop them in the trash with a shovel. I've never spotted an adult one. I also have a bit of a panty fetish thing and you would be amazed at how many I've found on the road, in the bushes, parking lots and at the beach. I guess it is a seek and you shall find thing.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I've found used baby diapers in parking lots. I suppose mothers with no idea as to what littering is, drop them on the ground when changing their baby in the car. Sadly, it's not really a strange place, but common.

Y

youngbear9

I found one on a bridge once. I kicked it into a river and it got stuck on a log. A year or so ago, (keep in mind I was being stupid here) I was at the lake and I found a Lil' Swimmers in a bush and I stuck it in my pants, then when we got to TGI Fridays, I put it on. Very stupid idea (and smelly) but I was really purging.

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I see discarded diapers on the road all the time. If they are sealed and out of the way of traffic they freeze solid in winter. Diaper hockey anyone?

boostergold

The greatest diapered hero you've never heard of
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i found a pack of unopened goodnites in the parkinglot of walmart....i took them :p

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sounds like some of you have had some good finds. I've seen them in parking lots and places where people usually illicitly throw things out (in bushes etc.).

The middle school I use to go to used the public bus system to get students there. They would have public buses (not school buses) that only students could go on follow they're normal routes and then end up at the school. So in the mornings, me and my friends would always be at the bus stop waiting for the bus. One morning there was a stroller with a diaper in its storage pocket on the bottom. I don't remember if it was used or not, but I was with my friends so I didn't want to show too much interest. Although we were all joking about it.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I see it often. In parking lots used diapers.
I have seen a unused one in a public bus.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I never see them in parking lots or on the side of the roads. I must be lucky then and god parents are so lazy. They can't even take a dirty diaper with them to throw away in the right spot.

Rukario

Est. Contributor
I tend to see used diapers outside of trash cans as if the person who tried to toss it into the trash can did not want to pick it up and place it inside for whatever reason. However, the most awkward place I ever found a used diaper was in my middle school. It was the beginning of lunch, and I decided to go to the boy's bathroom to wash my face with some cold water because it was a hot day. As I turned around, I saw a rolled up pullup on the floor. I was about to throw it away, but I thought to myself that if someone saw me throwing it away, they would have probably thought it was mine, so I left it there on the bathroom floor and never threw it away. I walked outside and on my way to the picnic tables, I spotted a used diaper in plain view on the blacktop. At first, I didn't think it was actually a diaper, until I walked up to it, took a closer look and found out I was right. I ignored it and continued on my way to the picnic table. Eventually during the middle of lunch, some 6th graders thought it would be a great idea to start kicking the diaper around, and eventually, the diaper exploded. My friends and I were watching the 6th graders kick the diaper around, and it did not end well when it exploded...

Status
Not open for further replies.