Finding a mommy

IceStorm12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am trying to find an Abdl mommy in Washington State I am new to the Abdl scene and the last few I found have been scams I don’t know where to look. Please help me.

Reactions: Jrodabdl

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Honestly i dont think there's a true good place to look for and find a mommy, you just kind of need to meet one like you would anyone else
I met my wife who's unofficially my mommy and i met her through an unofficial game server with like 15 people in it

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Your best bet is to not look specifically for a mummy but instead just go out and meet people, get to know them, make connections and build relationships and eventually you will find a partner you feel comfortable telling about this side and hopefully they will be understanding, it may take time and some people will freak out and not want to know, but it is still the best way.

This has been discussed at great length in many posts here over the years. Finding someone to just be a mummy with no more connection than the ABDL stuff is not likely to lead to anything serious or long term, not gonna say it can't happen but any relationship needs to be built up ever time and have more grounds to it than a mutual interest in this one thing, you need to bring more than just an interest in diapers nd a need to be cared for to the table.

You may get lucky looking specifically for a mummy and find someone who knows about ABDL and wants to be a mummy or maybe already is a mummy and is looking for another little to look after but this is likely to be temporary and won't last or will only be occaisional visits or "plays dates" and nothing too serious and probably won't be what you want or expect, It can happen but is extremely rare to find someone like this and have a lasting relationship.

Reactions: littleph0enix and BobbiSueEllen

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
IceStorm12 said:
I am trying to find an Abdl mommy in Washington State I am new to the Abdl scene and the last few I found have been scams I don’t know where to look. Please help me.
maybe fetlife.com

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Introduce a vanilla partner to the kink