Find a Story

jriley

Banned
Role
  1. Little
There was a story I found here once I thought called Tommy's Tribulations or something like that. If anyone knows where it might be found i would appreciate it

Chibifoxkit

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hey guys i'm hoping someone out there can help me out with this. I'm on a quest to find a particular babyfur story. I found it years ago i think i was about 13 or so, i recall it was on a form post but it was very well written and i stopped reading it because the author hadn't updated the next chapter yet and i kinda lost the thing. I'm not sure if it even exists and i only have limited details on the story, but if anyone recognizes it please tell me! It was either on here or FFT

It was basically about this fox who was a system administrator, programmer or something along those lines who had been sent out by corporate (it specifically mentioned something about free travel because of his job) and when get gets there, the lady who is basically his boss tells him "Hey this is a super secret part of the company that deals with a specific market of people called adult babies and if it goes under, we don't want it affiliated with our companies name." The girl in charge of that is an ab, and on casual Friday while he may wear a t-shirt and jeans, she has on overalls and convers. the part where i ended was him saying something along the lines of "Oh he knew what an adult baby was in deed." As he put on a diaper from his hotel room.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm trying to find stories involving drynites / goodnites / pull ups
Any help would be nice thanks

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Is there any stories that deal with fantasy creatures? (Dragons, ponies, or even fury) Thanks

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I'm looking for a story that I swear I read here!! I'm not sure if it's here now but if anyone recognises it and knows where I could find it I'd be super duper greatful!

1 Do you remember part of the story name?

Not the foggiest!! D:

2 Do you remember where you read the story? Thank you "a wonderful member" for this question. Let's try to be a little sensible here with the names please...

Here, I swear it was here :S

3 Do you know or remember some of the characters?

Yes!! It was about a teenage boy who got caught messing around with the kid he babysats diapers. His mom finds him and then proceeds to turn him back to babyhood, even going so far as to enrole him in a pre-school. That's how it starts, him explaining that he's in pre-school and then he flash backs to tell you about what happened at the start of the summer and how he got where he was.

4 How much do you remember of the story? Please provide as much information as possible.

Quite a bit, mentions a particular brand of shortalls alot and the boy gets his own clothe diapers service. He gets pushed around in a pushchair and is bascially just treated like a baby by everybody. It was a super good story :3

5 Was there anything special about the story that stood out in your mind? For example, places like Disney-world or a camp? Did it have a furry theme etc etc.

I think they do go to disney at some point yeah. I just love that he ends up actually going to a pre-schoolinstead of highschool and liking it there. It was nice touch.

anyone remember it? It was pretty long and very detailed, well written too. It wasn't a short story I'm pretty sure of that. Help please guys? D:

blackandgold12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am going to try my best to describe the story and hopefully someone remembers what it is/was called and where I can find it!

It's about a boy who goes to his friend's house and ends up wearing diapers (I forgot the reason). The friend's mom changes him several times. Then they go on a road trip to a campsite or something like that. I believe the boy in the story has a crush on his friend's sister, who meets up with the family at the camp site (or lake house). She ends up changing the boy's diapers too.

If you remember this story, please let me know! Thanks :)

Pink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi im looking for a story called return to my best friends house by pink

is is the sequal to my best freinds house also by pink

I've been gone for about a year, and I'm afraid I logged in to find that my stories were all deleted in the recent purge. Pity, but it seems that they fall foul of the new hyper-strict rules. If you're interested I think all my work is still on FTT.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've been gone for about a year, and I'm afraid I logged in to find that my stories were all deleted in the recent purge. Pity, but it seems that they fall foul of the new hyper-strict rules. If you're interested I think all my work is still on FTT.

They probably not on FTT anymore. More of FTT stories were lost when their old forum got deleted.

blackandgold12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's been a couple weeks, so I wanted to see if anyone could help me still. Thanks :)

I am going to try my best to describe the story and hopefully someone remembers what it is/was called and where I can find it!

It's about a boy who goes to his friend's house and ends up wearing diapers (I forgot the reason). The friend's mom changes him several times. Then they go on a road trip to a campsite or something like that. I believe the boy in the story has a crush on his friend's sister, who meets up with the family at the camp site (or lake house). She ends up changing the boy's diapers too.

If you remember this story, please let me know! Thanks :)

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This is a story I've read a long time ago, well probably not longer then a year. Unfortunately I can't remember much but bits and pieces.

1 Do you remember part of the story name?

I think the title was split into a word like t.h.i.s and it might have been something like omnipotent or something.

2 Do you remember where you read the story? Thank you "a wonderful member" for this question. Let's try to be a little sensible here with the names please...
I think it might have been here but honestly I don't really know for sure.

3 Do you know or remember some of the characters?
look at four for more details

4 How much do you remember of the story? Please provide as much information as possible.
I'm sorry if this seems a bit scattered but I'm writing it down as I remember more details.

See, the background of the story was that there was a computer mind of sorts that guided the lives of people. part of the title word was mother I think. Anyway, this computer program monitors the people and guides it. Anyway, the main character wakes up and orders the computer to dress him. something goes wrong and he ends up with clothing much younger then his actual age. I think it may be just a training pants at that point. The computer program prepares to transport the boy to school and his mother only barely manages to redirect him to the sickbay I think? or maybe a class for younger students?

Anyway, it goes from bad to worse as the computer keeps 'decreasing' the apparent age of the main character. It applies drugs so that the boy can't control himself at all. Scenes that I remember was that the mother tried to buy him a game/toy for his actual age but the computer stopped her and forced her to buy something more age appropriate.

5 Was there anything special about the story that stood out in your mind? For example, places like Disney-world or a camp? Did it have a furry theme etc etc.
It was actually a very decent story. Could happen if a computer like that was ever designed and it would start monitoring us humans. When I say it could happen, I'm not talking about the next decade. Or even the next century.

I would really like to find this story but the details are so few...

In any case, thank you so much if anyone did recognize it and send me the link!

Kingdark

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I believe the story name is R.O.O.M. It is out on some of the other story sites. Just search for it.

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I believe the story name is R.O.O.M It is out on some of the other story sites. Just search for it.

Thank you so much, this is the story I was looking for. I don't think I could've found it without your help!

Thank you again!

MonteDriver93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I dont know the name of the story or the character names but its only 2 characters. the first is a boy who was in a orphanage and was adopted by a lady and the story progresses to her slowly making him go back to diapers using mix tapes with hidden messages to make him wet the bed. I thought I red it here or ABDL stories homestead but when I looked there I could not find it for the life of me.