Find a Story

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Looking for a story? Read one a while back but forgot what it was called or where to find it?
You're in the right place. Below is a handy cheat-sheet that you can copy/paste to help you.

1. Have you checked the Stories Forum Index? Do yourself and the Mods a favor and look there first!
  2. Do you remember part of the story name?
  3. Do you remember where you read the story? Thank you "a wonderful member" for this question. :) Let's try to be a little sensible here with the names please..
  4. Do you know or remember some of the characters?
  5. How much do you remember of the story? Please provide as much information as possible.
  6. Was there anything special about the story that stood out in your mind? For example, places like Disney-world or a camp? Did it have a furry theme etc etc.
Please note: this thread is only for finding stories on ADISC.
Any non-ADISC story can only get a reply of "sorry, but we don't have that story".

Last edited by a moderator:

apexv

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1 Do you remember part of the story name?
"Danielle and the great big do over", I believe

2 Do you remember where you read the story? Thank you "a wonderful member" for this question. Let's try to be a little sensible here with the names please...
I thought it was in the unfinished stories section and I'm pretty sure it has been commented on in the past few months so it shouldn't have been "stale".

I think this should be enough information to get an answer. :)

BBQ

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1 Do you remember part of the story name?
"Danielle and the great big do overseas", I believe

2 Do you remember where you read the story? Thank you "a wonderful member" for this question. Let's try to be a little sensible here with the names please...
I thought it was in the unfinished stories section and I'm pretty sure it has been commented on in the past few months so it shouldn't have been "stale".

I think this should be enough information to get an answer. :)
Sorry. The story isn't on adisc anymore.

M

Maxx

But theoretically the author/owner could repost it, assuming it meets guidelines.

BabyBorn2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I use to have 2 story tapes what a bought a few years ago (don't think the admin will let me put name of shop) but the names were called punished by babyhood and john's first nappy! I enjoyed playing before I slept at nights! just wondering if these were ever put in writing as a story? or is there any stories in the forrum with being forced back in to babyhood. Thank you

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
I use to have 2 story tapes what a bought a few years ago (don't think the admin will let me put name of shop) but the names were called punished by babyhood and john's first nappy! I enjoyed playing before I slept at nights! just wondering if these were ever put in writing as a story? or is there any stories in the forrum with being forced back in to babyhood. Thank you
I seriously doubt you'll find anything like that here. Keeping in mind this thread is for looking for adisc stories, I think you'll find some about regressing back to babyhood - nothing forced.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
R.O.O.M. story(by teakabell)

another story I am searching for and cannot find in our archives anymore, is ROOM by Teakabell

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent, Other
Yes,

I read that story before...it is great!

Haven't seen it anywhere...

- - - Updated - - -

another story I am searching for and cannot find in our archives anymore, is ROOM by Teakabell
I guess you could always send a message to her...

GemKit

Contributor
Role
Diaperfur
Where has the story gone

I'm looking for the story Furry dimension by cornkid
It was on this site quite some time ago

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
If I remember correctly, there was a pruning done on the story fourm, meaning it might of been deleted.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Other
That or if he was under 18 at the time of the change, it's gone.

LittleAcorn

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There's an opening scene of a story I'm looking for. I think it was originally posted here. The main character was a girl, about 12 or so, and it opened with a rather detailed description of what if felt like to be walking in soaked jeans. Naturally the assumption was that she had an accident, but it turns out she was hiking in the rain. Diapers did enter the story later, but I always thought that opening scene was clever, and can't seem to find it anywhere...

ufo5123

Contributor
Role
Private
hi im looking for a story called return to my best friends house by pink

is is the sequal to my best freinds house also by pink

kaikadragon

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hello!
I'm looking for "The Corvinus School for Boys", I don't remember who by. I think in a later version he changed the name to "The Arena", or something?
It is about vampires, who are basically human boys until 13, at which point they go through a metamorphesis, and become "real" vampires. Eating human blood was banned for underage vampires, because it made them age much more slowly. They were hunted, so the newly changed boys got sent to a hidden island for schooling. Being a vampire also caused urinary and bowel incontinence when eating human foods, but that wasn't the entire focus of the story.
It had a great plot, and was my favorite story, but I never got to finish reading it. I think it's been deleted from ADISC, but does anyone know who the author is, or if it's posted elsewhere?

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Other
Hello!
I'm looking for "The Corvinus School for Boys", I don't remember who by. I think in a later version he changed the name to "The Arena", or something?
It is about vampires, who are basically human boys until 13, at which point they go through a metamorphesis, and become "real" vampires. Eating human blood was banned for underage vampires, because it made them age much more slowly. They were hunted, so the newly changed boys got sent to a hidden island for schooling. Being a vampire also caused urinary and bowel incontinence when eating human foods, but that wasn't the entire focus of the story.
It had a great plot, and was my favorite story, but I never got to finish reading it. I think it's been deleted from ADISC, but does anyone know who the author is, or if it's posted elsewhere?
I remember this story, and unfortunately after scouring the site for it, it looks like it was lost in recent pruning of old story content. As far as I know, it was an adisc only story so I'm afraid it just might be gone for good. Sorry :(

kaikadragon

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Darn. :sad:
That was my favorite, and I really wanted to read the ending.
Actually, it was the reason I joined ADISC; I used to read it on another (less nice) site, that was shut down. If anyone knows the author or finds it somewhere, let me know.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i'm looking for a story. It was about a little girl and her mother started making her wear pullups again. they visited a familys house and the little girl met some other little girl who wore diapers. she borrowed a pameprs diaper from the her and they wore at day time together. They went out into the woods together and i forgot the rest.