Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So its finals time. any body in college in particular planing on wearing diapers to there finals or has already done it? I went to my German final earlier diapered and plan on wearing to at least one more. so lets hear it. whose gonna make finals just a little bit better and wear a diaper?

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I got my jounior cert comeing up in a few week and if Iam diapered at the exams its easyer

E

Error404

I wish I had enough diapers to see me through my college exams, but they're not for another year - I agree though, diapers in an exam would be FAR to distracting.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally, I find having the urge to go more distracting than wearing a diaper. During my last written test, I rushed through the last part just because my bladder was full. Only made an 84% on that test. Any guess on the odds of me wearing a diaper to the next test? My guess is 99% chance.

By the way, I am not currently enrolled in college, but should be enrolling this month.

E

Error404

Personally, I find having the urge to go more distracting than wearing a diaper. During my last written test, I rushed through the last part just because my bladder was full. Only made an 84% on that test. Any guess on the odds of me wearing a diaper to the next test? My guess is 99% chance.

By the way, I am not currently enrolled in college, but should be enrolling this month.
I always go potty before an exam and try to avoid anything else in the mean time that could really make me need to go again.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't have finals, but I have to finish writing my thesis (doctor's thesis, so it takes a few years!). However, I can take as many bathroom breaks as I want in between, so no diapers necessary :D (plus I often mind myself having some good inspiration for my thesis while holding on to my private part and staring at the gaping hole of the toilet bowl :eek:).
I have worn a diaper to an exam twice in my previous educational career, but found that I was too stressed to use it in the exam room, so I had to go to the toilet after all. Besides, in a 5 hour exam, it's a blessing to have an opportunity to get away from your exam sheet for a minute or two.

I went to my German final earlier diapered and plan on wearing to at least one more. so lets hear it.
Deutschklausur in Windeln? Ich hoffe, dein Professor hat es nicht gemerkt! :tongueout:

Peachy

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I only got my first diapers in four years yesterday, I'm still teaching my incredibly shy bladder how to use them. Anyway, it would be too distracting.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I wore diapers to exams all the time when I was in school. Those 3 and 4 hour long sessions can be taxing... and you need to be as relaxed as possible... not just trying to hurry up and finish b/c you need to potty.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, I would love to, but as others have said, i'd find it wayy to distracting

doder

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
my finals are this week (boo!) and i'm not wearing. i'd kind of like to, but it'd probably distract me. plus, even tho i have like 6 or 7 diapers, i never get to wear because of my roommate.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If I trained myself to use them in public without any effort, and I could focus on work instead of anything else, then I would. Finals can take awhile, and lately my bladder has been much much more active than usual. I already used up all my passes for the 6 weeks and there are three left! :/

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'll tell you the one test I was the most glad to have diapers for. The SAT. Half day session... tons of kids there. Even though the bathroom breaks were 15 mins there were so many people taking the test you could never get in... even to the mens room... and if you were late coming back you couldn't take the next part of the test.

itsme

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Man, we only got five minute breaks for the SAT, but there was only two of us there.
Took the APCHEM test today... Brutal.

J

Jag

Hmm, it is a good idea to wear for finals, but I doubt I ever will.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I already used up all my passes for the 6 weeks and there are three left! :/
You are allocated only a certain number of toilet breaks per year? :eek: What do you do if you have used up all your "piss passes" and still have to go? Just use a corner of the classroom? :biggrin: Or walk out anyway? Wet your pants and sue to school for 4 billion dollars for infringing upon your right to answer nature's call?

Peachy

E

Error404

You are allocated only a certain number of toilet breaks per year? :eek: What do you do if you have used up all your "piss passes" and still have to go? Just use a corner of the classroom? :biggrin: Or walk out anyway? Wet your pants and sue to school for 4 billion dollars for infringing upon your right to answer nature's call?

Peachy

I was reading the exact same thing, threw me back to some school memories

When I was in school, I ended up getting a permanent pass to leave class for whatever reason I deemed fit at any time. I used to be a loose cannon, if I got annoyed, I was allowed to leave the class instead of remaining within it - My history had included fights, throwing apparatus into walls and trashing class rooms...They didn't want to risk it anymore - I got my own personal card, it was awesome - Others were only allowed to leave for toilet stuff and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.