Finally

ScarlettRose

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi well I've finally got the courage to join!! I was a nightly bedwetter with frequent daytime accidents until I was 22 so was pretty much in diapers/pull-ups 24/7. I was then mostly dry (nighttime accidents about twice a month and rare daytime accidents) however I missed my nappies so at the age of 26 I started wearing occasionally for fun this got more frequent until I was wearing 24/7 again - was aware when I was wetting until recently........ Yes back in June on holiday I wet my bed every night for a week (hotel were not pleased) then on Saturday I had 3 daytime accidents safe to say I now NEED those nappies/pull-ups again. Have also developed a liking for dummies and baby bottles. Ive been with my girlfriend (yes I'm gay) for 4 years and she also enjoys wearing/wetting but doesn't have any incontinence problems (yet???) Since my interest/love of being a baby has developed she has become my mummy. Hope to hear some of your stories and get some support too. Thanks Scarlie xxx

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hi well I've finally got the courage to join!! I was a nightly bedwetter with frequent daytime accidents until I was 22 so was pretty much in diapers/pull-ups 24/7. I was then mostly dry (nighttime accidents about twice a month and rare daytime accidents) however I missed my nappies so at the age of 26 I started wearing occasionally for fun this got more frequent until I was wearing 24/7 again - was aware when I was wetting until recently........ Yes back in June on holiday I wet my bed every night for a week (hotel were not pleased) then on Saturday I had 3 daytime accidents safe to say I now NEED those nappies/pull-ups again. Have also developed a liking for dummies and baby bottles. Ive been with my girlfriend (yes I'm gay) for 4 years and she also enjoys wearing/wetting but doesn't have any incontinence problems (yet???) Since my interest/love of being a baby has developed she has become my mummy. Hope to hear some of your stories and get some support too. Thanks Scarlie xxx
thanks for sharing, sounds like life is going pretty good!

pokemonjesuzzz111111

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ScarlettRose I am giving my highest praises to you for having the courage to join here and for writing your truly wonderful introduction! I am supporting you about wearing nappies/pullups and your interest/love of being a baby and developing a liking for dummies and baby bottles! You are awesome! You are lovely that you missed your nappies and you started wearing occasionally for fun! I am praying for you and sending loving and healing energy to you and your girlfriend! My hope is that you will not need to wear nappies/pullups and that you will choose to wear nappies/pullups occasionally for fun! I am giving my best wishes to you and your girlfriend!

ScarlettRose

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oooops so last night my gorgeous girlfriend had an accident!!! For once the bed was wet on her side!!! Didn't think it would be long before she actually needed nappies xx

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Good to meet you ScarlettRose. I also wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, but like you, I’ve come to enjoy them too. I’m not into AB stuff, but I do like printed diapers - to me they’re underwear with benefits. Welcome to the site!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002