Finally used for the first time.

PuppyBoy

Silly Little Puppy
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hello!! I finally got around to nabbing some sample packs from ABU when I was recently at a con. Let me just say I'm kind of addicted 😭💕 I'm sad I only bought two! I never intend to mess in them, but wetting them feels so nice! So convenient too. I'm sold for sure.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, diaperboy, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person

womble

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Welcome to the club! I’m glad you enjoyed 😁

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Jorelaxed

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
now you know why we love our diapers!!:p
:p:p

• Love

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It’s only a matter of time before you start pooping in your diaper. A wet diaper is only half way used.

• Love
Reactions: ptipanda78, NorthwestDiaperDude, brut2333 and 3 others

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tundra1975 said:
It’s only a matter of time before you start pooping in your diaper. A wet diaper is only half way used.

and only half the fun!!!

• Haha

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You’ll poop them eventually. Join us! Squat, grunt, push and crackle and crinkle a poop load into that diaper. Once you feel the warmth and squishiness of a load filling and spreading across your diaper you’ll never have a second thought again as you feel your tummy grumble and the time is right! 😈

Last edited:

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
f0rtysixand2 said:
You’ll poop them eventually. Join us! Squat, grunt, push and crackle and crinkle a poop load into that diaper. Once you feel the warmth and squishiness of a load filling and spreading across your diaper you’ll never have a second thought again as you feel your tummy grumble and the time is right! 😈
yes!! and just the feeling of freedom and feeling the total joy of release...squat and go.....no need to find a potty you are WEARING yur potty happy pooping!!!!

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PuppyBoy said:
Hello!! I finally got around to nabbing some sample packs from ABU when I was recently at a con. Let me just say I'm kind of addicted 😭💕 I'm sad I only bought two! I never intend to mess in them, but wetting them feels so nice! So convenient too. I'm sold for sure.
only ONE rule never poop in public!!! thats a NO NO!! unless you have a accident tho...thats unavoidable....:oops:
:oops:

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
brut2333 said:
yes!! and just the feeling of freedom and feeling the total joy of release...squat and go.....no need to find a potty you are WEARING yur potty happy pooping!!!!
Total freedom! Drop and squat my friend. Load them up and lift yourself back up with a new found sense of pride and confidence. Happy squishing and load shifting with each subsequent stride! 😍

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
f0rtysixand2 said:
Total freedom! Drop and squat my friend. Load them up and lift yourself back up with a new found sense of pride and confidence. Happy squishing and load shifting with each subsequent stride! 😍
oh yea!!!:poop:
:poop::poop::poop::poop:

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
brut2333 said:
only ONE rule never poop in public!!! thats a NO NO!! unless you have a accident tho...thats unavoidable....:oops:
:oops:
Disagree. Pooping in public is ok if proper precautions are taken. The best high absorbency diapers and a couple tight fitting diaper covers as well as taking chlorophyll pills and not sticking around for fun after contain 99% of the stink. I’d much rather use my diaper in public then a gross used public toilet. Cheers!

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
f0rtysixand2 said:
Its all fun till you have a mushy mess to clean up afterwards

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BabyChibi said:
Its all fun till you have a mushy mess to clean up afterwards
Worth it my friend! There is a ying and a yang to everything but it’s so worth “shitty” clean up after. 😋

Last edited:

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
f0rtysixand2 said:
Worth it my friend! There is a ying and a yang to everything but it’s so worth “shitty” clean up after. 😋
yes it is! doent bother me a bit, infact i would change someone in a heartbeat!

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
brut2333 said:
I would be more then happy to be your diaper buddy 😜

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
brut2333 said:
I can change myself but would be fun loading together. See he can fill them more. 😁