• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Finally Tried Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give my thoughts on the dry 24/7's since there isn't a whole lot on the net from what I've seen about these diapers. First off, I think I have found a new favorite, I just ordered a case of them and I'm glad I did. The price was excellent, $75 with free shipping for 72. That works out to $1.04 US Dollars per brief. Compared to what I usually pay for the Abena X pluses, usually $57 for 36, working out to $1.58 each, these seem much more economical.

Also, they are just about as absorbent as the X-pluses, one of them lasted me from about 6pm last night to when I woke up this morning which is absolutely spectacular performance for the price. They are somewhat thick, though a hair thinner than the abena x-pluses. They are plastic backed and they are a soft plastic that does not make much noise - nowhere near as loud as depends briefs. The tapes are adequate, similar to the abenas, two per side, with the two layer tapes that the abenas have.

As for wearing them under clothes, I would consider them somewhat discreet under loose clothes, though they do ride high in the back, so I personally would be very cautious if I wore them out under clothes.

The shipping was pretty good too. I ordered the case last friday night, probably the worst time to make an order as most businesses are closed for the weekend at that time. I received the package on wednesday around mid-day. The box was plain cardboard, though the name on the return address indicated "dry care" and I don't consider that a 100% discreet return address, but it is not written in big letters, it's probably written in about size 8 font, so you have to really make a concerted effort to read it.

All in all, I am extremely pleased. Just thought I'd share that with all of you here.

Role
Diaper Lover
How r they. I have thought about switching from Abena X plus to dry 24/7. Are they good as they say and do they last all day and all night. How long can u wear dry 24/7 before you have to change them.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How r they. I have thought about switching from Abena X plus to dry 24/7. Are they good as they say and do they last all day and all night. How long can u wear dry 24/7 before you have to change them.
They are absolutely awesome, just about as good as x-plus at 2/3 the price. One lasted me 12 hours, though some of that was while sleeping, I'm confident that one could easily last 6-8 hours - and that's for me, a self proclaimed coffee-holic.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private

He already said they were almost as good as Abena's. Anyways, they are very good, but not quite as good as x pluses. They swell up huge when wet. They are a good bit thinner than X pluses as well.

However, I think I will continue to buy them because of the price.

One thing I'm going to complain about is the shipping. I ordered them on a Wedsday and they didn't get here to the next friday.

Role
Diaper Lover
They are absolutely awesome, just about as good as x-plus at 2/3 the price. One lasted me 12 hours, though some of that was while sleeping, I'm confident that one could easily last 6-8 hours - and that's for me, a self proclaimed coffee-holic.
I have thought about buying Dry 24/7. How many bags do you get in a case and how long dose a case last you. How long can you wear Dry 24/7. Can you really wear them for 10 hours or push them up to 12 hours.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
Wonder how well these would do alongside an
Abri let maxi...

Role
Diaper Lover
I wonder how thick they get and do they really show under your clothes.

Last edited:

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Awesome review Ace, thanks. I've never tried them myself and I think I'm going to have to.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*me simmers angrily about being a brit and thus unable to obtain these*

*me simmers angrily about living with parents and not being able to order anyway*

*me generally simmers angrily*

Nice review. They sound really good as diapers themselves, and good value for money as well. If they ever become available over here, or I ever spend some time in America, I think these have to be on my 'to try' list.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Glad to hear that Dry 24/7 has found another satisfied customer. For the price these are definately hard to beat. I like the Abri X-plus better... but the abris are also like 30 cents more per diaper... so Dry 24/7 is a bargain when it comes to capacity for price.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Its frustrating, I answered questions of peoples already, and they just ask the same thing over, sigh.

Role
Diaper Lover
i just tried wearing an abean x plus for the last 12 hours and i've soaked it completely 4 times and it still held with the body stocking i wore over it...might try wearing them all weekend sometime

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapernicky,

I'm going to do my best to answer your questions, hopefully my answers will help you make an informed choice on your next diaper purchase.

First off, yes, they are as good as they say, they are top notch in performance and yes one can wear them for 10 hours, depending of course on fluid intake/output.

Second, I got 4 bags of 18 in a case, so 72 if my math is correct. As to how long a case will last you really depends on your personal habits. If you only wear at night or are solely a bedwetter, then by the numbers, they should last you 72 days, for a full time wearer, i would assume that the average person would go through 3 a day, so a case would last 3 weeks. For a recreational/occasional wearer, I couldn't say it would depend on their wearing habits. Keep in mind, I bought the large, different sizes might come in slightly different quantities in a case, not sure though.

As for thickness, they are thick to begin with, they don't really swell up or anything. They are slightly less thick than an abena x-plus, so wearing under clothes in public could be somewhat risky. They ride up high in back, several inches above my waist, though in front they ride a bit lower. I would be cautious if wearing these out and about, they are somewhat bulky.

I hope this answers your questions, let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover
Diapernicky,

I'm going to do my best to answer your questions, hopefully my answers will help you make an informed choice on your next diaper purchase.

First off, yes, they are as good as they say, they are top notch in performance and yes one can wear them for 10 hours, depending of course on fluid intake/output.

Second, I got 3 bags of 18 in a case, so 72 if my math is correct. As to how long a case will last you really depends on your personal habits. If you only wear at night or are solely a bedwetter, then by the numbers, they should last you 72 days, for a full time wearer, i would assume that the average person would go through 3 a day, so a case would last 3 weeks. For a recreational/occasional wearer, I couldn't say it would depend on their wearing habits. Keep in mind, I bought the large, different sizes might come in slightly different quantities in a case, not sure though.

As for thickness, they are thick to begin with, they don't really swell up or anything. They are slightly less thick than an abena x-plus, so wearing under clothes in public could be somewhat risky. They ride up high in back, several inches above my waist, though in front they ride a bit lower. I would be cautious if wearing these out and about, they are somewhat bulky.

I hope this answers your questions, let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Thanks, That's what I wanted to know. So do they swell up like abeana and how much do they swell up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.