Finally took the plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.

vista

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got the bus down town and bought a pack of 12 Tena Pants Super Medium from boots. Used the self service tills....although there was a female attendant there, she didn't bat an eyelid, although naturally, I wouldn't have expected her to...first nappies i've ever bought. Now have my first one on, and have given it one good wetting already. Edit: 2 good wettings. Wow, this feels absolutely amazing. Nice and squishy, but no leaks yet as far as I can tell.

Have to keep them hidden (Although i'm old enough to make my own decisions (32 in just over a week), I know my father (I still live at home) definately would NOT approve if he knew).

I wish I'd done this sooner.

Bought my first bag of them yesterday myself, but I decided to go for the "humiliation" factor and buy them at the first checkout stand. Of course by my appearance, I am not the type of guy for them to say anything to or laugh at over the matter :).

Bought the own brand version of slips from boots a few weeks back. Had to get them from the checkout though and the girl did look at me with a suspicious/surprised look. A good product though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back