Finally told my boyfriend!

dlSwimmer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long time lurker here but I’ve gotten a lot from reading y’all’s threads. After a lot of thinking and a couple weeks of internal debate I finally told him! It was super nerve wracking but when I finally told him he was like “oh ok. Cool” we talked a little bit about it more but it was entirely underwhelming.
Thought I’d share a good story :)

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
what did you tell him? I am happy it didn't end up with ewww, I have had that reaction, still recovering from that one.

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I assume you told him you are a DL and enjoy using the diapers for their intended purpose. If that's correct, congrats on telling him and congrats on a good reaction from him.

dlSwimmer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah well when we got together I told him I had some kinks but they were personal so it might take me some time to share with him. Well this am we were just hanging out and I told him that I was ready to share it with him.

It’s really freeing now that he knows conceptually but I’m gonna slowly introduce him to me wearing around him.

GreenieTheFilly

Green Heart the Filly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I ended up in a relationship (while absolutely wasted) last week, and that was one of the first things we talked about haha. She basically said "so you don't ever use the bathroom?" and I said "only to poop", and that was it! We talked about the mental health aspect for a sec and then moved on. It's nice to not have it hidden from the closest people.

littledreamers333

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Long time lurker here but I’ve gotten a lot from reading y’all’s threads. After a lot of thinking and a couple weeks of internal debate I finally told him! It was super nerve wracking but when I finally told him he was like “oh ok. Cool” we talked a little bit about it more but it was entirely underwhelming.
Thought I’d share a good story that's good bet he was a little shocked

Nj200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thought I’d share a good story :)
That is seriously awesome! Just to share: I've been wearing and wetting around the misses this weekend and she's just been non chalant about it. Matter of fact she actually made sure I was good and diapered for our long haul trips to the stores, and made sure I was good and wet before a change!

Last edited: