Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlforever

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just recieved this email

Snuggies Diapers Waddler

It is official, you can now order Snuggies Diapers if you are having them shipped with in the United States. Shipping on all pre-sale orders with in the United States is only $10 per order, even for multiple cases. We are working to allow international customers, including Canada and Europe, to pre-order soon. International pre-sales will have a higher shipping and handling fee when required. We estimate that our shipping on all pre-sales will begin in November.

When going to our website you should be redirected to one of the following markets sub directories:

Current

United States - snuggiesdiapers.com

Redirect in place but not yet available for ordering

Canada - snuggiesdiapers.com/ca/

United Kingdom - snuggiesdiapers.com/uk/

Europe (mainland EU) - snuggiesdiapers.com/eu/

Comming Soon

Austrailia - snuggiesdiapers.com/au/

We are working with a local AB distributor to fulfill orders in the Australia area. *

If you do not live in the United States and have already signed up to the website you may have to resign up under the new sub domain site. For privacy, regulatory and technical limitation reasons we are unable to automatically transfer any profiles to a different markets site at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you do have any troubles signing up or information for your country is missing please let us know so that we can correct this quickly.

If you are receiving this your information was submitted*on our website. This will be the only email for pre sales that is sent.*

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How's the fit on those? Do they fit kind of like a bambino?

Pulluplover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They look interesting, but are clearly so big they will just be for play or recreation. Not waring for normal activities.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
They look interesting, but are clearly so big they will just be for play or recreation. Not waring for normal activities.

Well...I'd be using them for "play and recreation" ;) I looked at their site, it's still under construction. I'm going to wait until others have ordered, received, and reviewed.

-Gus

dw2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Will be interesting to see how absorbent they really are. For the price, they had better be very, very good at holding pee with only two tapes pm the popular waddler.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just for fun I added 10 bags to m cart and the price dropped to $160 +$10 for shipping making it $1.70 a diaper shipped. But I'm not ready to pull the trigger.

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
They will be at the Folsom St fair in San Francisco with samples in the AB area that is going to be setup. If anyone goes and gets some please review. I will be somewhere else that weekend and have no desire to see the rest of what goes on there.

SoakedinTexas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So doing a little math and comparing them to the Bambino Bellissimo. They cost only $0.81 more per diaper than the Bellissimo if you order a comparable number of diapers. So not too bad really I hope that it takes off so that the price can come down a little bit at least.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
They look cute, like most AB diapers :eek:, I'll be waiting a product review but as most if not all AB diapers are medium and large, I don't really care :(, we need a size small people !

Silvermane

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
They ARE cute but... I know there's probably not a lot of call for it but when are us small waisted people going to get something smaller than medium? I've got a 28' waist, and these would be awfully loose.

Musician147

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I remember them saying they will eventually carry small sizes. They might cost a bit more than mediums though.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
They will be at the Folsom St fair in San Francisco with samples in the AB area that is going to be setup. If anyone goes and gets some please review. I will be somewhere else that weekend and have no desire to see the rest of what goes on there.

LOL, my mind was thinking that the Folsom Fair was like some county or State fair (I'm in a very rural area and we have them yearly, and they are a big deal). Had to google that to see what it really was. I was confused that they'd have something like that set up at a fair. Then after seeing what type of a fair it is, now I understand.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
LOL, my mind was thinking that the Folsom Fair was like some county or State fair (I'm in a very rural area and we have them yearly, and they are a big deal). Had to google that to see what it really was. I was confused that they'd have something like that set up at a fair. Then after seeing what type of a fair it is, now I understand.

I saw them there. It was great! They had a play pen with a big bear. Totally fair game for Folsem Fair.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really want to try these, or the Bellissimos. When I get through my current case I'll have to start looking at some "premium" ones.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
35 dollars (25+10 for shipping) for a bag of 10 kills it. A case of Bellsimo's is 48 for under 100 USD even with California sales tax.

3.50 USD PER snuggies vs like 2.07 for bellissimo's with the California tax. Snuggies takes the diaper cake for being the most outrageously expensive.

DoordashPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
35 dollars (25+10 for shipping) for a bag of 10 kills it. A case of Bellsimo's is 48 for under 100 USD even with California sales tax.

3.50 USD PER snuggies vs like 2.07 for bellissimo's with the California tax. Snuggies takes the diaper cake for being the most outrageously expensive.
i got my order for well less than 2$ per diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.