• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally saying hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexabdl1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey folks, ice lurked these forums for as long as I remember, though I finally made the decision to formally join the community.

Apart from being ABDL, I am a software engineer specialized in crypto/blockchain as a full-stack developer.
And what fills me beyond those things is my interest in indigenous/occult traditions, and have formed part of 2 indigenous traditions throughout my years here in Mexico.

I'm glad to finally be part of this community :)

Reactions: Jrodabdl, Subtlerustle and Adrian697DL
welcome!

Welcome. Enjoy!

alexabdl1 said:
Hey folks, ice lurked these forums for as long as I remember, though I finally made the decision to formally join the community.

Apart from being ABDL, I am a software engineer specialized in crypto/blockchain as a full-stack developer.
And what fills me beyond those things is my interest in indigenous/occult traditions, and have formed part of 2 indigenous traditions throughout my years here in Mexico.

I'm glad to finally be part of this community :)
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back