• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally saw the sunset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am back from my trip above the Arctic Circle, and after 10 days finally saw the sunset. Scenery-wise, the most spectacular thing was seeing the Midnight Sun at North Cape, the "farthest northern" point on the European continent (the actual farthest northern point is just a little ways away and is about 200 meters further north, but the view isn't as good). Here is a picture...

Also enjoyed a whale safari and saw orca, minke and sperm whales.

Glad to be back, but am heading to Oslo tomorrow for a couple of days more vacation.

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Good to know that you had fun, but your pic doesn't work.

Crimson

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's pretty crazy, isn't it? Earlier this summer, I was up in Alaska (and north of the Arctic Circle part of the way) during the summer solstice. It was definitely a unique experience. I'm not sure how people live up at those latitudes- I guess you'd probably get used to it. Still, winter would be worse, in my opinion.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Lived there. Tried it. And I love it.
I can go back any day. The only real problem is the short summer and the mosquitos. But you get used to that too. Closet_DL: Nice to see another scandinavian here, and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Nordkap! I can't wait to go myself actually. It's just a not-so-lenghty trip by car really =).

Role
  1. Babyfur
sounds amazing i always here how beautiful it is there your lucky to be able to experience something like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.