• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally Registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopa

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey folks. I've been a long time reader of the site now for...a few years lol...and finally decided to actually sign up.

I'm currently a diaper lover. I was a bedwetter until my teens and managed with diapers...what "fun" those years are for those who know. Then once I stopped actually needing them, it wasn't long before I realized how much I had actually come to rely on them for a sense of mental security as well as physical security. It's funny how that happens. So in my mid 20s I got back into wearing, in secret of course, and have been indulging ever since.

Somewhere along the line, during many a Google search, I found this site. Though I've often frequented...I've never engaged. So I'm glad to be here now.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi Boopa! Welcome to the site! Diapers are such a security thing, aren't they? Can you please tell us a little more about yourself, such as hobbies and interests s we can get to know you better?

M

Marka

Hey folks. I've been a long time reader of the site now for...a few years lol...and finally decided to actually sign up.

[...] Though I've often frequented...I've never engaged. So I'm glad to be here now.

Boopa, We are so glad to have you here now too!

Welcome!
-Marka

Today is the day to make a difference in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.